SiouxSports.com Forum

Ridin' the "Stacsh" to Denver T-Shirts

remington_270

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on it!!

For those of you still looking for a "Ride the 'stache to Denver" t-shirt (the one everyone saw in Wisconson) be sure to put in your order. Contact my brother (Doug) at doug_fritel@yahoo.com or 1-701-739-1314...he lives in Grand Forks and can also ship them out ASAP.

For those of you still looking for a "Ride the 'stache to Denver" t-shirt (the one everyone saw in Wisconson) be sure to put in your order. Contact my brother (Doug) at doug_fritel@yahoo.com or 1-701-739-1314...he lives in Grand Forks and can also ship them out ASAP.

Do you know how much he is selling them for? My boyfriend would love one!

Do you know how much he is selling them for? My boyfriend would love one!

$18 for the shirt

If you go on e-bay, type in fighting sioux and you will be able to find a front and back picture of the shirt. No need to bid that one up, just on there to show everyone what they look like. Be sure to contact Doug ASAP if you want one...701-739-1314. (tomorrow now)

$18 for the shirt

If you go on e-bay, type in fighting sioux and you will be able to find a front and back picture of the shirt. No need to bid that one up, just on there to show everyone what they look like. Be sure to contact Doug ASAP if you want one...701-739-1314. (tomorrow now)

just ordered 4 of them, cant wait to get them

c8ef_1.JPGc972_1.JPG

just ordered 4 of them, cant wait to get them

c8ef_1.JPGc972_1.JPG

They are a hot item!! Thanks for the props AZSIOUX!!

Order: doug_fritel@yahoo.com

701-739-1314

Go Sioux!!

Wife and I are heading to Denver also...hope she enjoys the 'stache ride to Denver!!

Do you know what sizes are available?

I've got LG-2XL just call me - doug fritel, 701-739-1314, let me know what you need. I'll get an order this afternoon (Thurs Apr 3rd) - if in town call and you can come pick up tonight.

I've got LG-2XL just call me - doug fritel, 701-739-1314, let me know what you need. I'll get an order this afternoon (Thurs Apr 3rd) - if in town call and you can come pick up tonight.

Placing one last order tomorrow if anyone is still interested. Will bring some down to denver if needed. @701-739-1314

Three dollars.

Actually, I think that the Moon shirts may have North Dakota Sioux without the "Fighting" reference.

:)

we ordered 4, my buddy got the 2 in grand forks and said they were pretty cool,. im sure ill get mine here in az in te next couple business days

Three dollars.

Actually, I think that the Moon shirts may have North Dakota Sioux without the "Fighting" reference.

I also check on the shirts at the Italian Moon today. They said they can't sell them there for some reason. The guy i talked to also gave me the phone # listed earlier in the forum.

:)

we ordered 4, my buddy got the 2 in grand forks and said they were pretty cool,. im sure ill get mine here in az in te next couple business days

They are a hot item...still, place in another order so we will have some available if anyone else is interested!! If you are going to Denver, lets flood the streets with these 'stache shirts!! If you aren't going to Denver, let let everyone know how proud we are of our 'stache wearing hockey team!! If interested still, doug_fritel@yahoo.com. Thanks and Go Sioux!!

I'm going to wear mine on the trip down to Denver. In Denver, I'm going to be wearing my garish green and white Prp jerseys! I just hope I don't get Punkobitch'd by a random Pio fan!!! :)

well if that happens then get back up and prpich the person back between the legs :)