SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's in Bloomington

MafiaMan

I WILL!!

Nope...I'm making a big batch of chili and watching from the couch. But the next game will require going to Senser's if FSN doesn't pick it up, (Senser's has ESPNU I'm assuming) however the Roseville one is closest to me.

Is anyone heading to Joe Senser's on Saturday for the Sioux/Princeton game? Meeting some people there sounds much more fun than watching the game from my couch.

Normally I would say i will be there. But leaving for Madison in just about three hours.

Nope...I'm making a big batch of chili and watching from the couch. But the next game will require going to Senser's if FSN doesn't pick it up, (Senser's has ESPNU I'm assuming) however the Roseville one is closest to me.

Roseville is also closer to me (I think?)

From campus?

Thanks....same in Chaska....just didn't want to be surprised by a fluke blackout and have to throw the remote and bottle of Stoli through the plasma....

I was just there for the co-rec broomball state championships two weeks ago.

It is a definite possibility.

Hey Gopherz,

We all know you love it over here on Siouxsports.com. Why don't ya just show your true colors and put on the kelly green and white and join us with a name like....former gopherz. :D

Come on...........you know you want to.

Hey Gopherz,

We all know you love it over here on Siouxsports.com. Why don't ya just show your true colors and put on the kelly green and white and join us with a name like....former gopherz. :D

Come on...........you know you want to.

Oh god....

Bloomington: 15.38 miles, 22 minutes

Roseville: 6.52 miles, 12 minutes

Think of it this way, gopherz, you might still have time to run over to The College Shop at the Mall of America and pick up some Sioux gear after BC eliminates the Gophers Saturday night if you're in Bloomington. If you're in Roseville, you're stuck wearing your Gopher gear all the way back to campus.

Think of it this way, gopherz, you might still have time to run over to The College Shop at the Mall of America and pick up some Sioux gear after BC eliminates the Gophers Saturday night if you're in Bloomington. If you're in Roseville, you're stuck wearing your Gopher gear all the way back to campus.

More like I'd be shot in Sioux gear.