SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley/Genoway

GeauxSioux

Joe did play poorly on Friday. Terrible defensively. For some reason he did not play the body at all and kept backing up.

My criticism of Lapoint on Friday had less to do with his defensive play and more to do with his inability to break the puck out. I noticed a lot of errant break out passes.

maybe it was because he didnt know he was even playing after getting hit :D man he got crunched

joe made a mistake, big deal. get over it to whoever hasnt. im sure the team is just fine with joe in the lineup :silly:

GO SIOUX

FEAR THE OSHIE PRINCETON , FEAR THE OSHIE

I am not worried about Joe, there is a rumor that he is sick. I have also heard that Bina was sick.

I think they will be just fine for next weekend.

If Lapoint was concussed than my criticism of his play should be more appropriately directed at the coaching staff and trainers. Don't let a kid keep playing if he's taken a head shot. Get him off the ice and get him healthy. As much as I like to treat them like horses in the stable, they are somebody's kids.

Joe has played like a stud all year, and for most of the year, I have regarded him as our best defensive defenseman. I will not throw him under the bus for one poor performance. Better last friday than this sat or sun!

I think Finley has been pretty solid this year. My only gripe would be that he often times waits until it is too late to try and start the rough stuff. Always seems to come towards the end of the game. Regardless, I would take a Joe Finley with one arm tied behind his back and blindfolded anyday over a healthy Brian Lee.

I think Finley has been pretty solid this year. My only gripe would be that he often times waits until it is too late to try and start the rough stuff. Always seems to come towards the end of the game. Regardless, I would take a Joe Finley with one arm tied behind his back and blindfolded anyday over a healthy Brian Lee.

:silly: a blast from the past :D man i laughed hard when reading that

You can't argue it: Finley permited the winning goal for Denver to be a 1-0 breakaway "Shooter vs Lamie." Those of you who attended in person, know it was a simple 1 on 1 play where Joe failed to execute "any" form of defense. Anyone who wants to defend the jolly green Finley had to be in a coma during that goal. Just plain lazy hockey.

You can't argue it: Finley permited the winning goal for Denver to be a 1-0 breakaway "Shooter vs Lamie." Those of you who attended in person, know it was a simple 1 on 1 play where Joe failed to execute "any" form of defense. Anyone who wants to defend the jolly green Finley had to be in a coma during that goal. Just plain lazy hockey.

he made a mistake, get over it :silly: im sure the team has :D