SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Sign Ideas!?!

SiouxFan_InBeaverLand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally saw that one coming after I hit the post button. :)

Hey, a 3rd place finish in the Mariucci "Classic," a 17-15-9 record, a 7th place regular season conference finish. It all adds up to being the 12th best team in the country and an NCAA bid, right?

And NCAA basketball has bubble team issues...

UND Hockey..

The Minnesota Gopher obsession continues.... :)

Itemizing a few things...

Item: The University of Minnesota men's hockey team defeats Minnesota State Mankato in a best-of-three series to advance to the WCHA Final Five.

I think: The Gophers resurrected, winning back-to-back overtime games to reach the Final Five and possibly put themselves into the 16-team NCAA tournament. The thing is, to salvage the season and shut up their critics, the Gophers likely would have to reach the Frozen Four.

Bob Sansevere Comments

Speaking of obsession...a two-game win streak "resurrects" the season.

Hey GopherGuy, the Fighting Sioux don't play tonight. Just like your team won't be playing tomorrow...and perhaps the rest of the season pending some upsets in conference tourney's.

I will be attending all games this weekend as always to see some great college hockey!

Now, back to the sign ideas!

Hey GopherGuy, the Fighting Sioux don't play tonight. Just like your team won't be playing tomorrow...and perhaps the rest of the season pending some upsets in conference tourney's.

I will be attending all games this weekend as always to see some great college hockey!

Now, back to the sign ideas!

Don't disagree with one thing you wrote. I will be there too.

I was just pointing out that 83% (safe estimate) of the sign ideas are in reference to a team 95% of you say won't be there Friday and Sat.....Seems obsessive regardless if the Gophers are playing. NEWSFLASH..I am not Sanny.

Back on topic...you are a creative bunch!

I've never seen the fans of a higher seed so consumed with a lower seed team. Are you folks nervous?

Ahhhhh -the old "you are talking about me so must be scared of me" card. I always love that one.

If we were nervous, there would be a reason. You see, when you win alot of games, you kinda feel like you have something to lose. When you make the tourney with a shtty record - what have you go to lose?

"Why make fun of the Goofs if they are a lower seed?" - ( I think this is your implied question). It's not b/c we enjoy it - it's b/c thats our nature. Dogs don't kill cats b/c they hate them (or b/c they are afraid of them) - they do it b/c THAT'S WHAT DOGS DO! Get it? Seriously - this shouldn't have to be explained.

It would be quite self indulgent to think that if the Sioux were nervous it had something to do with ground dwelling rats.

Ahhhhh -the old "you are talking about me so must be scared of me" card. I always love that one.

If we were nervous, there would be a reason. You see, when you win alot of games, you kinda feel like you have something to lose. When you make the tourney with a shtty record - what have you go to lose?

"Why make fun of the Goofs if they are a lower seed?" - ( I think this is your implied question). It's not b/c we enjoy it - it's b/c thats our nature. Dogs don't kill cats b/c they hate them (or b/c they are afraid of them) - they do it b/c THAT'S WHAT DOGS DO! Get it? Seriously - this shouldn't have to be explained.

It would be quite self indulgent to think that if the Sioux were nervous it had something to do with ground dwelling rats.

Deep down in places you don't talk about on messege boards. You want us in this tourney..you fear us in this tourney!! :)

Great time of year!!!

Deep down in places you don't talk about on messege boards. You want us in this tourney..you fear us in this tourney!! :D

Great time of year!!!

:) Not sure about the FEARING part ;) - but I admit I did kinda want the Gophs to make it. Always makes it more entertaining (for me at least) to have them around. Gotta love this time of year!