SiouxSports.com Forum

Student Playoff tickets

Brasco

I was wondering if anyone else has not received their playoff tickets in the mail yet?

I ordered online and still have not gotten them in the mail. I am excited for the games but would like to know if I should expect the tickets soon or if I need to call Ticketmaster.

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone else has not received their playoff tickets in the mail yet?

I ordered online and still have not gotten them in the mail. I am excited for the games but would like to know if I should expect the tickets soon or if I need to call Ticketmaster.

Thanks

Can't speak for everyone because I obviously don't go to UND but many friends do...the two I talked to have not got theirs yet, I wouldn't worry.

now, you're an authority on Sioux student tickets too? :D

When did I say that? I said I can't speak for everyone....

But I do more than likely know more students up there getting tickets this weekend than most people who don't go to school currently at UND so I'm just trying to help out, no need to be like that

When did I say that? I said I can't speak for everyone....

But I do more than likely know more students up there getting tickets this weekend than most people who don't go to school currently at UND so I'm just trying to help out, no need to be like that

lighten up :D

Well maybe if you would have said it :D

I'm going to riot in Scottsdale after our victory against Mankato, you'll see me just randomly starting the rouser out on the golf course haha :D

Then I'll be an authority on all things AZSIOUX territory

I'm going to riot in Scottsdale after our victory against Mankato, you'll see me just randomly starting the rouser out on the golf course haha :D

just let me know what courses you will be at so i wont be near them :D or if you get swept ill make sure to get a tee time and bring you a sioux jersey

just let me know what courses you will be at so i wont be near them :D or if you get swept ill make sure to get a tee time and bring you a sioux jersey

I think Colonial is the one closest to where I'm staying, not quite sure exactly on the name. Friend of mine's parents have a place at Quintero so I might play there too. Hmm, I could find some good uses if you're going to bring me a Sioux jersey, if we get swept I'll sport it with pride for a day in Arizona. (dear god please no)

at least you took the "this is how you riot like an idiot when your team wins their first title in 25 years" class.

:D

Thanks

I JUST got mine over the weekend, so I would guess yours would be on their way. I was getting nervous myself. I wouldn't hold out on calling ticketmaster too long though if they don't get here. a friend of mine also printed theirs online after they got the tickets, so i dont know if that would still be an option. Also, i went to a concert once and had "will call" tickets and they didn't have them but I had my confirmation number, and got into the concert. (just a side story there)

I JUST got mine over the weekend, so I would guess yours would be on their way. I was getting nervous myself. I wouldn't hold out on calling ticketmaster too long though if they don't get here. a friend of mine also printed theirs online after they got the tickets, so i dont know if that would still be an option. Also, i went to a concert once and had "will call" tickets and they didn't have them but I had my confirmation number, and got into the concert. (just a side story there)

Im pretty sure you have to pay extra just to print them with YOUR own paper and YOUR own ink. Reminds me when I use to go to a strip club back home that was BYOB. But you had to givce it to them before you went in and than buy it again from them to drink the beer you just purchased at the drive through. Doesnt make much sense... :D

I have not gotten my tickets yet, called ticketmaster and they said they can void them if it comes down to it and have them printed at the Ralph... My room mate, who just bought a sweet retro jersey from azsioux, got his tickets yesterday so i really don't know whats going on but i am not worried and no one else should really be worried too much either....

Still no tickets for me, anyone else have this problem? If they dont come in the mail LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO, you have to call ticketmaster, void your tickets, print off all of your info, bring it to the Ralph tommorrow afternoon, and then hopefully not have to stand in line.. seems like a lot of work for tickets that were supposed to be delivered to me