SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux News Conference

Bison_Kent

WYOBISONMAN Posted on Apr 23 2003, 10:12 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good one Bison Kent........I knew there was a terrorist link to UND...... 

Any Idea where the weapons of mass destruction could be hidden?

Any Idea where the weapons of mass destruction could be hidden?

UND's "Weapons of Mass Destruction"?

The last few years they've been in the wide open, right across the line of scrimmage from the Bison offensive line and en route to the Bison backfield. :):ohmy:

Obviously the weapons of mass destruction would be hidden in the hockey arena......as that is the building funded by the notorious Ralph Englestad.....I suspect that it would be reasonable to allow an inspection team from the soon to be ineffective NCC in to conduct a search. Barring that I am sure that the NDSU Bison will have to coome up there and take over...... maybe even install a new regime. The UND Information Minister (Shoutin' Ed) would however deny all this......... :ohmy:

(I've said it before, but I'll repeat myself anyway.)

Bison FB broadcaster to Sioux FB broadcaster.

Sioux hockey fan to "Gopher hockey fan."

Republican to Democrat.

Those are three felony level offenses, depending on who you ask.

North Dakota doesn't need a Governor, it needs a "Three Strikes" Law. :ohmy:

The Sicatoka Posted on Apr 23 2003, 12:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, we'll still gladly show you proof of the program. 

Welcome to "Shock and Awe."

I am looking out my window at the house of "Shock and Awe", The Xcel Arena. Home of the Wild and site of the 2002 NCAA Frozen Four.

I am looking out my window at the house of "Shock and Awe", The Xcel Arena. Home of the Wild and site of the 2002 NCAA Frozen Four.

Were you shocked that last season the favored Gophers won a national championship in their own back yard? Or awed that the Wild went 1-2 against Colorado at the X? :ohmy::)

PCM Posted on Apr 24 2003, 09:34 PM

Were you shocked that last season the favored Gophers won a national championship in their own back yard? Or awed that the Wild went 1-2 against Colorado at the X?   

Shocked that UND did not take the Ice for the championship game. I was looking for the Green Machine, and out came the Maroon and Gold. Awed everytime I look out the window and see one of the greatest arena's in the country. Home of the Minnesota Wild, 4-3 series winners over the Mighty Avs.