SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCSU/UW game over. SCSU wins 3-2, and there's fighting between the two teams after the game!! I thought the Sioux only did that.

What how can that be maybe the common denominator was Wisconsin. Or red uniforms. :D

Man we can't have this, the league needs to stop this slap shot stuff. The league should shut down the Huskies and Badgers. :)

I hope the league looks at this. :0 What a disgrace. :)

SCSU/UW game over. SCSU wins 3-2, and there's fighting between the two teams after the game!! I thought the Sioux only did that. :D:)

Radke did play in Duluth today didn't he - I guess he could easily have gotten down to St. Clown before the game though since we played an afternoon game. :0

What how can that be maybe the common denominator was Wisconsin. Or red uniforms. :)

Man we can't have this, the league needs to stop this slap shot stuff. The league should shut down the Huskies and Badgers. :0

I hope the league looks at this. :) What a disgrace. :)

In our dreams the league will look at this. Man this gets so old - being labled the bully and when other teams do the same stuff everyone just looks away and :D

FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!FIGHT!!!

SC wins 3-2. Post game "brawl". (Scuffle)

Come on, give us a dozen suspensions.

Eaves pulls his team without the handshake and they get pelted by the crowd on their way out. Come Monday morning Chris the Crapsack will find a way to blame all of this on UND.

In our dreams the league will look at this. Man this gets so old - being labled the bully and when other teams do the same stuff everyone just looks away and :)

Yep I agree. I am now going to polish my halo. :D

I just think that people forget that every team does it. It's called Hockey.

Today in the Game I noticed the Bull Dogs were trying to get the Sioux to bite.

The leg check almost took the cake.

Edited by Goon