SiouxSports.com Forum

SRO club tickets question.

j_t

Just wondering, a co-worker offered me cheap tickets to this weekend's game that are SRO club tickets. I've visited the lounges between periods a few times, but I'm just curious what these tickets are good for? Are there any seats available in the lounge? Are you able to watch the game? Never hung out up there, so I'm not sure if I should take the offer. Thanks.

2 hours ago, j_t said:

Just wondering, a co-worker offered me cheap tickets to this weekend's game that are SRO club tickets. I've visited the lounges between periods a few times, but I'm just curious what these tickets are good for? Are there any seats available in the lounge? Are you able to watch the game? Never hung out up there, so I'm not sure if I should take the offer. Thanks.

Seats in the lounge are season tickets. SRO are standing only, behind a rail separating you from the seats. You can see if you're in the first row standing against the rail.  Can get really crowded in the standing area.  

Seemed to me that the  crowd in the sro area of the bar are just there to bs and drink, not to watch the game. If you get a space at the rail you can certainly watch the game, just can't sit, or leave your spot

2 hours ago, j_t said:

You get in the building....there are a lot of TV's to watch though:)