SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. MSU

yungblud

Big weekend for the Sioux. Even though it doesn't look like much of a matchup on paper the Sioux need to sweep. Have done a good job taking care of opponents they should beat (besides the tie in Vermont) in the second half. The Mavericks upset the Sioux in Mankato but would be surprised if they can do so again. Hopefully the ladies can get a good crowd with no other events going on tonight in GF.

Big weekend for the Sioux. Even though it doesn't look like much of a matchup on paper the Sioux need to sweep. Have done a good job taking care of opponents they should beat (besides the tie in Vermont) in the second half. The Mavericks upset the Sioux in Mankato but would be surprised if they can do so again. Hopefully the ladies can get a good crowd with no other events going on tonight in GF.

Add that the mens game isn't on TV until 9 pm, and you might see more people. Go to this game, then hit up a local sports bar to watch the men take care of CC!

Did anyone catch what just happened with the last 2 goals? I was watching the game and it was 1-1. I walked away just for a minute and when I came back it was 3-1.

No idea. I'm getting text updates from a friend who is at the game. All I know is that the two goals were quick.