SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great reads. Thanks AZ. Bottom line, the Sioux need to find a way to sweep this weekend, and start a trend. Giving sportswriters way too much to write about. Let's get it done boys!!!

A split at home vs. a lower ranked opponent again will not bode well in the Pairwise. Dropping to double digits in the Pairwise starts to put you on the bubble. I like 3 points minimum this weekend.

A split at home vs. a lower ranked opponent again will not bode well in the Pairwise. Dropping to double digits in the Pairwise starts to put you on the bubble. I like 3 points minimum this weekend.

pairwise implications are huge this weekend. sweep tech and let the rankings take care of themselves. dont sweep tech and we will have some work to do.

Curious to see who'w with who on the lines tonight. Does Miller really stay with Dunc and Osh? He has been much less effecetive on the smaller ice.

sounds like from haks comments this week that hak said miller would be with osh and duncs and vande with kaip and watkins i believe.lapoint is still questionable as of today. hope he can go.

sounds like from haks comments this week that hak said miller would be with osh and duncs and vande with kaip and watkins i believe.lapoint is still questionable as of today. hope he can go.

True, but if not, then Hak can move Genoway back to D and suit up Forney or Radke.