SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-NDSU Basketball?

bincitysioux

I think that this idea by an NDSU fan on AGS is a great idea.

"The Great Dakota Shootout" perhaps?

I like the idea of a weekend/holiday tournament between the 4 major Dakota schools.

That idea is not very appealing to me. If that concept found some acceptance at SDSU, you can bet any games in SD would only be at SDSU's Frost Arena and not at Sioux Falls.

That idea is not very appealing to me. If that concept found some acceptance at SDSU, you can bet any games in SD would only be at SDSU's Frost Arena and not at Sioux Falls.

Playing SD or ND in a regular season game would be fine when they are DI counters. But I would much rather goto a holiday tournament where there is a chance to play high mids Bucknell, Princeton or high major like Marquette or Cal. A Holiday tournament with SDS, a team from your same conference that you already have a home and home with . . . not interested.

Regular season games with SD and ND (outside the Summit) when they are counters would be OK. Anyone that thinks this will Dakota Holiday Tourny thing will happen isn't thinking it through very clearly.