SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo TV

HeidiSioux62

Just switched back to Cable One from Directv...is the FSSN still available on Cable One in Fargo??

Yes, it is. Channel 44 on Cable One. They also show them on Fox College Sports (a bit better quality) on the Digital Pack, Ch 306. Neither in HD through Cable One, however.

• Upvote 1

I believe Cable One just switched the FSSN channel in Fargo over the weekend or very recently. Channel 44 used to show the FSSN only when games were about to be shown. The rest of the time channel 44 was for infomercials. Now, channel 70 appears to be solely dedicated to the FSSN. (when I had it on it was showing the inside of Ralph Engelstad Arena with the lights off)

I believe Cable One just switched the FSSN channel in Fargo over the weekend or very recently. Channel 44 used to show the FSSN only when games were about to be shown. The rest of the time channel 44 was for infomercials. Now, channel 70 appears to be solely dedicated to the FSSN. (when I had it on it was showing the inside of Ralph Engelstad Arena with the lights off)

I noticed that too. On the guide it says FSSN.

• 2 weeks later...

In case this hasn't been tried...you may need to "auto program" your channels so that it reads channels above 60. On my basic cable downstairs, I needed to do this with my TV and it worked to get channels higher than 62 or 63.

Worst case scenario, Cable One does offer another cable box (non DVR) for $5.00 per month that you can add on to your current package.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...