SiouxSports.com Forum

Schwan's Fund-Raiser for Mites Hockey

MafiaMan

My almost six year old son's fund-raiser starts today and ends December 18th. If you would like to help out, just PM me and I will give you the Campaign ID number and my son's name so he receives credit for the sale. 30% of the proceeds will benefit Kennedy Mite Hockey in Bloomington.

You can order online at www.schwansfundraising.com. Again, PM me and I will be happy to give you the Campaign ID number and his name so he can get credit for the sale.

Thank you in advance to all on the Sioux board for your help!

Edited by MafiaMan

I have edited my original post as Schwan's has corrected an error. You do NOT get credit for simply telling your current Schwan's route delivery person the Campaign ID and person's name. Only orders thru www.schwansfundraising.com qualify for the campaign. I apologize for the confusion, but may as well just go ahead and list the information necessary:

Campaign ID: 1004627

Player Name: Shawn Thompson

Thank you again for your help! Remember...don't forget to add the player name at the end of the ordering process.

I have edited my original post as Schwan's has corrected an error. You do NOT get credit for simply telling your current Schwan's route delivery person the Campaign ID and person's name. Only orders thru www.schwansfundraising.com qualify for the campaign. I apologize for the confusion, but may as well just go ahead and list the information necessary:

Thank you again for your help! Remember...don't forget to add the player name at the end of the ordering process.

Anything to help out that little cutie pie!!

I wish I could help him out but I dont think Schwans will deliver in Canada! :lol: Good luck to him and the rest of this team! :silly:

I even double-checked and you are correct! They won't FedEx or UPS to Canada either. ??? Should I purchase something for you and FedEx it up north? :lol:

Go for it 0303! I'm sitting here right now reading SiouxSports and I'm have a dish of Schwan's ice cream, and Mr. Siouxmama is having a slice of pecan pie also from Schwan's. YUM!!

Ugh how I love their grasshopper pie....I love their ice cream...my grandma shoulda took stock out on that company we had so much of their ice cream growing up going to her house after school...aah memories.

Unfortunately my own mother cant even ship our christmas gifts up here...stupid postage, stupid duty, stupid trade agreements and barriers....but it surely does sound heavenly! ???

Actually could ya'll send me milk in plastic jugs, thats what I really miss these days...these tree hugging CanadiEns believe in plastic bags and it drives me nuts! How can the milk taking on your other aromas in the fridge and still taste normal...guess what it doesnt!!! Uggghhhh....thank the lord they still believe in cardboard cartons...

End rant :lol:

Note: My husband is a semi tree hugger...he doesnt mind if I make fun of him. Any other tree huggers that get offended should take after him and note that my comments are entirely tongue-in-cheek (and I only feel the need to add this disclaimer because an awful lot of people are getting offended on this forum lately!!)

Oh and MafiaMan, he LOVED the Canadiens jersey!! His best man and one of the other CanadiEn groomsman noted that it was a very good gift and that they might not get something like that from their girlfriends...I scored mucho points! I did the puck bunny thing again for Halloween this year but with the new jersey as my Sioux jersey is in NoDak. The new jersey made it easy to wear slutty hooker red shoes too! :silly:

Oh and MafiaMan...I did the puck bunny thing again for Halloween this year but with the new jersey as my Sioux jersey is in NoDak. The new jersey made it easy to wear slutty hooker red shoes too! :silly:

Please, let's keep this thread related to Schwan's. I hate it when we get off-topic.

Wait a second...did you say 'slutty hooker red shoes'? ???

haha, red patent leather.... :lol:

Ok back to topic...6 year olds raising money for hockey....

Yea, I just want to check in and see if anyone has ordered any red shoes from Schwans, er, food from Schwans. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to check the tallies online. :lol:

HEY!! Back on topic MM!

Shawn.

Schwan's

Fundraiser.

Everyone order.

;)

Yes, please, the more the merrier! Remember, you can order up thru December 18th, too, and use the name code and name. DON'T FORGET TO USE THE NAME AT THE END WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!

I will post an update after the campaign and let you know how his final sales figure tally!

• 2 weeks later...
My almost six year old son's fund-raiser starts today and ends December 18th. If you would like to help out, just PM me and I will give you the Campaign ID number and my son's name so he receives credit for the sale. 30% of the proceeds will benefit Kennedy Mite Hockey in Bloomington.

You can order online at www.schwansfundraising.com. Again, PM me and I will be happy to give you the Campaign ID number and his name so he can get credit for the sale.

Thank you in advance to all on the Sioux board for your help!

I put in his first and last name, but I didn't know what to put for "grade/Section"...so I just put Kennedy Hockey....hope this was ok?! mmmmm Cookie Dough & Stuffed Pretzels!.....how soon do they come??? :D

aleah,

I haven't seen a grade/section code. I guess I'll have to re-order too and see if that rings a bell. I just remember filling in the campaign ID number at the beginning and Shawn's name at the end.