SiouxSports.com Forum

Sat Tickets For UND/UMD wanted

Looking for some tickets to the Sat night game for Thanksgiving weekend.

I have 4 - 109 R 3 through 6. I was going to be there, but now I may not be able to make it. $100 for all 4. If you are coming to Grand Forks for Thanksgiving, I may be able to arrange a face to face exchange.

Bob '82

Looking for some tickets to the Sat night game for Thanksgiving weekend.

An email came out from either the Alumni Association or The Ralph that students did not receive tickets to the UMD series over Thanksgiving weekend as part of their ticket package. So there are two whole sections of seats available. The email indicated that these seats are available at a discount to UND Alumni. I no longer have the email, but it said to contact the ticket office.

An email came out from either the Alumni Association or The Ralph that students did not receive tickets to the UMD series over Thanksgiving weekend as part of their ticket package. So there are two whole sections of seats available. The email indicated that these seats are available at a discount to UND Alumni. I no longer have the email, but it said to contact the ticket office.

Yes, I got that email...but by the time you pay all the added fees the price is about the same as what people here usually sell them for. Plus the only ones left for Sat were in the 300 sects.

Sooo...anyone still looking to sell Sat tickets?