SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX at Denver

VCE

I'll be going to the Denver series with family....just wondering if anyone knows where the majority of Sioux fans will be staying..

I'm also bringing a sign to the game that reads: GWOZDECKY LOVES PRPICH!

unless anyone has any better suggestions??? :lol:

I'll be going to the Denver series with family....just wondering if anyone knows where the majority of Sioux fans will be staying..

I'm also bringing a sign to the game that reads: GWOZDECKY LOVES PRPICH!

unless anyone has any better suggestions??? :lol:

My dad and i are going. we are staying at the marriot.

Making the trip out west to Denver. On my Tour '08 ride this time to Rocky Mountain High. Went to Mile High City last March when the Sioux knocked off Minny on Ports wrap-around beauty. Perhaps two of the best games all year w/ knocking off Michigan for the second time in as many seasons w/ Osh getting the Hatty + 1 versus crybaby T.J. Hensick. He singlehandedly was the demise of his team for chirping at the officials the entire game.

A good lesson for the young guys and even top end players to learn.

Staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel along w/ the UND Alumni Association and Sioux fans. Not sure how many will be there but I'm excited for the made-to-order breakfast and Manager's reception at night.

Had a great time w/ USA Hockey, Big A HUG and TRIOUXPER in Madison. Too many stories to mention. Felt the Sioux played extremely well both nights and deserved to sweep at the KOHL. Our Sioux fans need to "RAISE THE ROOF" the rest of the season and quit sitting on their hands during the game. Need more "Cow Bell" during the game and the student section needs help keeping the fire in the rink. The Badgers have such a huge advantage when teams visit Madison, hopefully our 11,800 will take a page from the Badger Crazies and pump up the team each and every shift.

Felt the brew huh at the end of game was a sweet cap to a great weekend of hockey for the Sioux. Jonesy is an absolute Monster and truly protects his teammates. For all the people who get pissed for his aggresive play and penalties, you need to realize how important #6 is to this team.

Coach Hakstol hit it on the head in the coaches show tonight that he was very pleased with the effort on both nights. Ran into another hot goaltender in Connelly just like Bachman for CC and Teslak for Tech. Some nights you simply have to tip your hat and give credit for a fine netminding performance.

GO SIOUX !!!

very true. you do have to sit back some nights and tip your cap to the other teams goalie, especially when you pepper him like we did saturday night. i hope the crowds ready to rock after thanksgiving and ready for a the first sioux sweep of the year!!

I'll be there section 1 row 4 seat 18 both nights. We should all pregame it somewhere?

there is always a fun sioux alumni pregame in denver. denvers one of my favorite trips as there is a very strong sioux crowd around the arena with green beers. seems to be a lady in denver both times i was there dying everyones beer green. fun times!

there is always a fun sioux alumni pregame in denver. denvers one of my favorite trips as there is a very strong sioux crowd around the arena with green beers. seems to be a lady in denver both times i was there dying everyones beer green. fun times!

Both series I've been to in Magness the green beers were flowing, and we are 10x as loud as the pio fans.

Wow, Looks like there are a few going..

We're super excited! We were going to stay right in Downtown but looking at Mapquest, it seems a bit far from the rink. I might have to look into that Manager's Reception thing someone was talking about!

The bar across from the Pepsi Center was great last year at Regionals, but I know nothing about what's around the Magness?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! :lol:

oh and my wife gave me the no go on my sign :angry: .....I'll have to slip it in with one of the kids! :p

Wow, Looks like there are a few going..

We're super excited! We were going to stay right in Downtown but looking at Mapquest, it seems a bit far from the rink. I might have to look into that Manager's Reception thing someone was talking about!

The bar across from the Pepsi Center was great last year at Regionals, but I know nothing about what's around the Magness?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! :lol:

oh and my wife gave me the no go on my sign :angry: .....I'll have to slip it in with one of the kids! :p

magness isnt really around any bars to walk or anything. we always went to dave and busters or where ever the alumni party was then jumped a cab to the game

alumni info

Pre-game Party & Post-Game Fan Gathering

Get pumped up and show your school spirit!

Saturday, December 1

No charge

Embassy Suites

7525 E. Hampden Ave.

Denver, CO 80231

3-6 p.m. in the Atrium

Buffet available, $15 per person (pay at the door)

Shuttle service from the hotel to the game for $10, limited space available. (Register for the bus in advance, pay at the door.) The bus leaves at 6:15 p.m., game time is 7:07 p.m. (Mountain) on Saturday.

Keep the party going at the Creek Side Bar & Grill at Embassy Suites after the game!

Friday's game will be televised on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain.

To register for the pre-game party & shuttle bus service:

call Meghan Hopps

at (800) 543-8764.

To register for a room: call the Embassy Suites directly at (303) 696-6644. Ask for the UND Alumni Association block.

I'll be there, along with siouxtupa and one other guy. We've got our tickets to friday's game and are still looking for 3 for Saturday, so if anyone comes along those tickets, please let me know!

I would check with the Alumni Association on tickets. One of their last e-mails said to contact them regarding tickets and festivities in Denver.

I would check with the Alumni Association on tickets. One of their last e-mails said to contact them regarding tickets and festivities in Denver.

Any new news on any more festivities?? I've got the family booked at the Emb Suites. Got out the skies ..kids got the boards out....and we're really excited about the trip!!.....anything definitive about pre and post parties??

hey Happy Thanksgiving!

Any new news on any more festivities?? I've got the family booked at the Emb Suites. Got out the skies ..kids got the boards out....and we're really excited about the trip!!.....anything definitive about pre and post parties??

hey Happy Thanksgiving!

posted above as well

alumni info

Pre-game Party & Post-Game Fan Gathering

Get pumped up and show your school spirit!

Saturday, December 1

No charge

Embassy Suites

7525 E. Hampden Ave.

Denver, CO 80231

3-6 p.m. in the Atrium

Buffet available, $15 per person (pay at the door)

Shuttle service from the hotel to the game for $10, limited space available. (Register for the bus in advance, pay at the door.) The bus leaves at 6:15 p.m., game time is 7:07 p.m. (Mountain) on Saturday.

Keep the party going at the Creek Side Bar & Grill at Embassy Suites after the game!

Friday's game will be televised on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain.

To register for the pre-game party & shuttle bus service:

call Meghan Hopps

at (800) 543-8764.

To register for a room: call the Embassy Suites directly at (303) 696-6644. Ask for the UND Alumni Association block.