SiouxSports.com Forum

Shattuck vs. Malmo

siouxnami

FYI, Shattuck is playing Malmo (Sweden) tomorrow night at home. Should be a great game. I was thinking about heading to it. Game time is at 7 PM and IIRC admission is free. It is an easy drive from Mankato / Rochester / Twin Cities. Anyone else going?

FYI, Shattuck is playing Malmo (Sweden) tomorrow night at home. Should be a great game. I was thinking about heading to it. Game time is at 7 PM and IIRC admission is free. It is an easy drive from Mankato / Rochester / Twin Cities. Anyone else going?

I've actually been to Malmo and seen their junior team play. My brother's bantam team was invited to a tourney over there. Fun drinking town. Had red bull vodkas like two years before it was in the US. Ate burger king for every meal. The mcdonalds had a funk to the meat. Oh, and milk is served warm.

I think I also saw that they had a player or two on their national junior team last year.

I've actually been to Malmo and seen their junior team play. My brother's bantam team was invited to a tourney over there. Fun drinking town. Had red bull vodkas like two years before it was in the US. Ate burger king for every meal. The mcdonalds had a funk to the meat. Oh, and milk is served warm.

I think I also saw that they had a player or two on their national junior team last year.

warm milk :D