SiouxSports.com Forum

USD v UNO

SiouxMD

The USD v UNO game will be on CSTV at 7PM.

GO COYOTES!

UND, USD and CWU are all sitting with one NCC lose while UNO has none. UND needs to win out and have either USD or CWU beat UNO if they are to have a shot at NCC Co-Champion.

Big game with potentially big implications depending on the outcome.

UNO by 14.

PS - Three ifs...if UNO losses out...if CWU loses to MSU-M...and if UND wins out...UND will be NCC CHAMPIONS.

:ohmy:

The USD v UNO game will be on CSTV at 7PM.

GO COYOTES!

UND, USD and CWU are all sitting with one NCC lose while UNO has none. UND needs to win out and have either USD or CWU beat UNO if they are to have a shot at NCC Co-Champion.

Big game with potentially big implications depending on the outcome.

UNO by 14.

PS - Three ifs...if UNO losses out...if CWU loses to MSU-M...and if UND wins out...UND will be NCC CHAMPIONS.

:ohmy:

Although I have no love for UNO, I'm kind of hoping they win for a couple of reasons. One, I can't help but think USD would be far easier for the Sioux to beat if they no longer have a potential playoff berth to play for; and two, even if UNO were to lose their last two games, I still think they'd probably be seeded ahead of UND in the playoffs anyway, based upon what happened last year (8-2 UNO seeded ahead of 9-1 UND based upon head-to-head). If UNO were to beat USD but lose to CWU, UND would still get a share of the NCC title with a win in Vermillion, and that would be pretty good considering the home loss to UNO.

Hmm I think i want the last NCC championship to be given out. But its highly likely that UNO will loose the last two games. One is a definite possability though. But we cant overlook SCSU and USD next week. Looks to be a fun last couple weeks of the year!

Go Sioux!

The city of Omaha won't shut up about this game, which is funny. It's not because of the success of the Mavs, but because of the lack of success from the Cornhuskers. They barely get any coverage, and now its all over the local news. Go South Dakota and Go Anybody-playing-the-Huskers!!!

Updates?

UNO dominating but still only 7-0. USD is probably struggling to stop the run even moreso than UND did. The UNO kicker missed a chip shot, and Miller has been very erratic throwing the ball, but UNO already has 162 yards rushing early in the second quarter.

UNO has done next to nothing through the air, but must have 200 yards rushing. USD has done next to nothing on the ground, but a couple of big plays through the air have kept them in the game despite being statistically dominated. McNeill is already over 100 yards, and Wurth and Miller both have pretty good yardage totals, too.