SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 Race for the Hobey

siouxnami

:ohmy:

Panzer was robbed...

Very True, but that just shows you there is more to the award than numbers. Not taking anything away from what Jeff did his senior season, he was every bit deserving as Miller, IMO even more so. How many thought that Dunc had a chance last year as a soph.:lol:

Nonetheless, this is way, way to early to be talkin' Hobey.

I'd much rather see #8 hung from the banners than having another Hobey trophy on display in the lobby!!!

This weekend Kozek keeps it goin'

Very True, but that just shows you there is more to the award than numbers. Not taking anything away from what Jeff did his senior season, he was every bit deserving as Miller, IMO even more so. How many thought that Dunc had a chance last year as a soph.;)

Nonetheless, this is way, way to early to be talkin' Hobey.

I'd much rather see #8 hung from the banners than having another Hobey trophy on display in the lobby!!!

This weekend Kozek keeps it goin'

It is way too early to talk about the Hobey, at least seriously, but it's fun to speculate. It is somewhat of a team award. If your team doesn't have a winning record, I highly doubt you're going to be in the running for the Hobey.

And where I do think Panzer was deserving of the Hobey, it's hard to argue that Miller didn't deserve it either. He did have some amazing numbers. I just like giving PCM a hard time, as he's always been supportive of his fellow Miller. :lol: