SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Hak pre-game comments:

No question we played well enough to win the game last night. We generated enough opportunities. We need to find a way to overcome and get a job done.

We were happy with a lot of things we did. Only gave up 16 shots. Killed 5 PP's. Puck movement wise, I thought we did a good job. I thought we did a good job generating opportunities. We just didn't get the job done.

Every game in this league is tough to win. No matter how you play some nights, if they don't fall your way, you'll come up empty. I thought we started well last night. Other than a 10 minute stretch in the 2nd, which we wasted due to penalty calls, I thought we did well last night.

I think we have to play with the same intensity. I think we need 2 or 3 guys play better. I thought we worked hard last night to draw several penalties, but the calls weren't made. We have to go back at it tonight and work hard. When you only get 2 PP chances in a night, those 2 chances are awful precious.

Forney in tonight. He's had two good weeks of practice tonight. Radke sitting out. I hope he can come out and contribute and play a good game.

I think both Dunc and Osh could use a bit of puck luck. Oshie with 7 shots on goal last night. They're not going to come easy. Once we get back into WCHA competition, it takes a little bit of recollection to remember how hard it is to score.

Phil.....he played solid. One of the plays, he had no chance at seeing it, I don't care what kind of positioning he had. The first goal was a bang-bang play and he had no chance at that.

Quite frankly, last night may have been our best performance of the year.

We need 2 points out of this game, no matter what happens.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great to se forney in the lineup. radkes sitting. havent heard on the D yet if martos in or not.

radke interview

found a groove at wing last season and i guess im sitting tonight, coach hak has his reason after TH asks if hes not happy about this. TH asks if is bigger size is hampering the way he plays.

akward conversation :sad:

no player would be happy about it of course but hak had to do something.

TH talking to Radke now. Radke doesn't sound happy to be sitting.

nor he should be, thats a good sign. any player that wouldnt care wouldnt be at UND. GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXX

TH asks radek if they got hosed by the stripes last night :sad: love it

ten radke says does it matter what i think :D

talking about tech players diving last night

nor he should be, thats a good sign. any player that wouldnt care wouldnt be at UND. GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXX

I always remember David Hoogsteen saying that he played so lousy in practice one week that he wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting in "J-K" during one of the games, with "J-K" being the seciton of the old Ralph where the players who didn't dress would sit. :sad:

Go to www.kfgo.com, listen to the audio there, then open up a seperate window and stream the video from mtu

That worked! Was having the same problem as others. Try and open both the Sioux audio and Tech video and it would just change between the two. Much obliged!!!

This is odd. I just went to open the radio feed for the pre-game, and there's a link to the VIDEO of the game on the SIOUX site. I'm going to feel like a real moron (not the first time) if this link was there last night and I gave $12 bucks to the engineering kids college.

Anybody shed some light on this? I guess we'll see if it works when the game starts.

?

I can't believe I just wasted $11 bucks on the Tech website. I just clicked on the Sioux live events and the video for the Tech game came up.

ATTENTION SIOUXTRA SUBSCRIBERS: It appears the game is on Siouxtra for no additional charge... learn from my mistakes :sad:

?

I can't believe I just wasted $11 bucks on the Tech website. I just clicked on the Sioux live events and the video for the Tech game came up.

ATTENTION SIOUXTRA SUBSCRIBERS: It appears the game is on Siouxtra for no additional charge... learn from my mistakes :sad:

it wasnt available last night so it wouldnt have mattered. its 11.95 no matter what. whatever

it wasnt available last night so it wouldnt have mattered. its 11.95 no matter what. whatever

NO!!!! The LIVE video for TONIGHTS game is on there right now and I am watching the clock countdown... at least it appears to be and says "10/27/07."

Exactly. I'll pay $11.95 any day for Sioux hockey.

What I meant is that if you have already subscribed to Siouxtra, there is no need to pay on Tech's site to see the game since it appears it is already included in your subscription for Siouxtra.

NO!!!! The LIVE video for TONIGHTS game is on there right now and I am watching the clock countdown... at least it appears to be and says "10/27/07."

i understand that, my point is if you bought the tech feed its 11.95 no matter what as we watched last nights game on techs site and last nights game wasnt on the sioux webcast site so it wouldnt have mattered. so tonight you can if you are a member

What I meant is that if you have already subscribed to Siouxtra, there is no need to pay on Tech's site to see the game since it appears it is already included in your subscription for Siouxtra.

NOT last night so if you have already paid for the tech feed then it doesnt matter as its a ONE time fee of 11.95 and it WASNT available on the sioux site last night, only tonight.

i understand that, my point is if you bought the tech feed its 11.95 no matter what as we watched last nights game on techs site and last nights game wasnt on the sioux webcast site so it wouldnt have mattered. so tonight you can if you are a member

I got that... just... nevermind... was just trying to give a heads-up to those who are on Siouxtra and thought that they had to buy the game on Tech's site and may have not bought it last night (like me as I was at a Halloween costume party fundraiser thingy).

Game on...

:sad:

UND's lines per brad http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 T.J. Oshie

20 Matt Watkins--17 Rylan Kaip--21 Matt Frattin

10 Andrew Kozek--11 Darcy Zajac--14 Brad Miller

19 Evan Trupp--8 Ryan Martens--18 Michael Forney

2 Joe Finley--28 Robbie Bina

4 Taylor Chorney--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--3 Derrick LaPoint

1 Phil Lamoureux

radke and marto scratches

AND THE RETURN OF THE BLACK NIKE SWIFT JERSEYS

Michigan Tech's lines

22 Jordan Baker--14 Peter Rouleau--23 Tyler Shelast

11 Jordan Foote--15 Eric Kattelus--19 Jimmy Kerr

27 Justin St. Louis--13 Ryan Angelow--21 Ryan Bunger

16 Bennett Royer--18 Alex Gagne--9 Malcolm Gwilliam

10 John Schwarz--12 Geoff Kinrade

4 Mark Malekoff--5 Drew Dobson

20 Eli Vlaisavljevich--8 Mike VanWagner

37 Rob Nolan

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 T.J. Oshie

20 Matt Watkins--17 Rylan Kaip--21 Matt Frattin

10 Andrew Kozek--11 Darcy Zajac--14 Brad Miller

19 Evan Trupp--8 Ryan Martens--18 Michael Forney

2 Joe Finley--28 Robbie Bina

4 Taylor Chorney--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--3 Derrick LaPoint

1 Phil Lamoureux

radke and marto scratches

AND THE RETURN OF THE BLACK NIKE SWIFT JERSEYS

Does Schlossman send you an email every time he posts on his blog or what? :lol:

I got that... just... nevermind... was just trying to give a heads-up to those who are on Siouxtra and thought that they had to buy the game on Tech's site and may have not bought it last night (like me as I was at a Halloween costume party fundraiser thingy).

Game on...

:lol:

How do I get the webcast to watch you two square off?