SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Michigian Tech..TV, Internet?

dhageremtp

Also keep an eye on this page.

Michigan Tech just updated their website this week, and do not have any webcasts scheduled. But I would anticipate that this weekends games would be good ones to start with.

looking at channel surfing.net, the only game they are broadcasting is the BU/Mich game...that could change, though

I had the same question as well so I just ended up emailing the Assistant SID of Michigan Tech and he replied back confirming that the series will be streamed on their website via Huskies Live.

Do you know what the cost is to view the video feed? Thanks!

So why doesn't UND offer us a chance to purchase webcasts from them???

Let's join the 21st Century.

And while were at it, what do we have to do to get WDAZ to superimpose the clock for penalties???

Go Sioux!

ummm, they do. i paid 59.95 for the whole sport package like many others for online viewing all home hockey games and other sports. they have had it for 4-5 years now.

FIGHTINGSIOUX.COM

I'm thinking without directly saying it, he meant road games. I could be wrong though. :huh:

The hockey games are now scheduled!!

they did that the first year of webcasts but you rely on other teams webcasts and 1 camera sometimes following the game from the press box with no zoom :crazy: it was cool for some games but for the most it was a mess.

Anybody get just a black screen when they click on the sample video, what actually is it supposed to show?

Thanks

Same thing happened on the same site when UND webcasts were first offered for purchase. The sample video never buffers and starts, just says "connecting". It was a site glitch, and the sample video later worked. Looks like it's back to not working again.

Just checked the signup from the Sioux site:

https://www.nmnathletics.com//flexReg/doReg...DB_OEM_ID=13500

and the same sample video no longer works there either.

Same thing happened on the same site when UND webcasts were first offered for purchase. The sample video never buffers and starts, just says "connecting". It was a site glitch, and the sample video later worked. Looks like it's back to not working again.

Just checked the signup from the Sioux site:

https://www.nmnathletics.com//flexReg/doReg...DB_OEM_ID=13500

and the same sample video no longer works there either.

Thanks, I want to sign up but the sample wasn't working but I was able to stream the BC and NE game, although the stream for the NE game started to get choppy in the second and third periods. Anybody else experience this?

Thanks, I want to sign up but the sample wasn't working but I was able to stream the BC and NE game, although the stream for the NE game started to get choppy in the second and third periods. Anybody else experience this?

Yep, NE game only worked for me for one period.

I am having the same trouble, not being able to see the sample video. Also, my NU webcast was only good for the 1st period. I can remember in the past, the Michigan Tech webcast was pretty good with only a few scrambled moments. Hope this one works!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the very helpful information. I can always find the answers to my questions!

Go Sioux !!

I am having the same trouble, not being able to see the sample video. Also, my NU webcast was only good for the 1st period. I can remember in the past, the Michigan Tech webcast was pretty good with only a few scrambled moments. Hope this one works!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the very helpful information. I can always find the answers to my questions!

Go Sioux !!

the sample isnt working for anyone really, once you sign up it works, i watched some archives and they worked