SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ NORTHEASTERN

AZSIOUX

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Sioux kind of just went through the motions in this game. I mean only 21 shots on goal against Northeastern? The Gophs had that many in the 3rd period against CC on Sat night. I watched the NE webcast and it was poor quality. JP Lamoreaux was by far the 1st star of this game. Sioux were sluggish and seemed to be outskated for much of the game. Although a win is a win!

I thought the Sioux kind of just went through the motions in this game. I mean only 21 shots on goal against Northeastern? The Gophs had that many in the 3rd period against CC on Sat night. I watched the NE webcast and it was poor quality. JP Lamoreaux was by far the 1st star of this game. Sioux were sluggish and seemed to be outskated for much of the game. Although a win is a win!

I agree - UND looked sluggish, and they were lucky to come out of this one with any points. Northeastern played hard and were motivated. JP is the only reason UND won.

What was most disappointing was to see UND's top line do virtually nothing. I'm a little concerned about the Tech weekend, unless the intensity is turned up.

I agree - UND looked sluggish, and they were lucky to come out of this one with any points. Northeastern played hard and were motivated. JP is the only reason UND won.

What was most disappointing was to see UND's top line do virtually nothing. I'm a little concerned about the Tech weekend, unless the intensity is turned up.

they didnt play great but they did what they needed to do to get back home with a W. the defense also played very well in front of phil. many shots that he has seen have been from the outside. defense is tough so far. the offense will come around like vs mich st