SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA and other opening weekend action

AZSIOUX

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the odds that this will result in a medical redshirt, and another season of eligibility? Stoa could be a veteran force on a highly talented team in the future.

depends on what his nhl team thinks where he is in development being a very high pick early 2nd rd. i would say take it no matter what as you dont know how you may recover and you never know. you may want that extra year. i thought this would be his last season anyways. will be interesting to see what he does.

hate to see injuries anywhere for sure

ryan stoa will be out a while depending on a MRI he will have. if so this would be a huge loss for minny. first liner with okposo and barribal. could be season ending.

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/ci_7173235?nclick_check=1

line took a hit when junior winger Ryan Stoa left the ice in the first period Saturday night with an injury. Lucia said Stoa, who had a goal and an assist in the season-opening 4-3 win over RPI on Friday night, "will probably be out awhile," noting that a magnetic resonance imaging test will be scheduled for Monday.

Report of Minneapolis tonight is that he's out for the year.

hate to see injuries anywhere for sure

ryan stoa will be out a while depending on a MRI he will have. if so this would be a huge loss for minny. first liner with okposo and barribal. could be season ending.

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/ci_7173235?nclick_check=1

line took a hit when junior winger Ryan Stoa left the ice in the first period Saturday night with an injury. Lucia said Stoa, who had a goal and an assist in the season-opening 4-3 win over RPI on Friday night, "will probably be out awhile," noting that a magnetic resonance imaging test will be scheduled for Monday.

I've got to find the tape of the game and post the penalty on youtube.

It was boarding and Kleven looked at Schmitt to see if he had seen the call, which he hadn't.

The tape is definitive as being a call that the AR should make.

That is how I remember it. :lol: