SiouxSports.com Forum

Siouxtra sign-up issues!

UNDLAW

I have tried twice (meaning I probably got charged twice :silly: ) to sign up for Siouxtra, (the new audio and video webcast subscription) and I get to the end where you submit your payment information and agree to the terms of agreement section and it just locks up and never gives me a "confirmation" screen and it does not recognize me as a registered user when I attempt to log-in as well.

Anyone else having this problem and/or know how to fix it or if it can be fixed?

Big thanks to anyone who knows or can help or has the number to the person I can ask!!

- UNDLAW

PS - I'm BACK...

i had that problem a couple months back. i called the tech number and she said it never went through at all the first times i tried so then tried again and it worked. not sure if they will answer on sundays and i wouldnt be worried about being charged twice as they can just cancel those if thats what happened. i remember it wouldnt recognize me either so that means it never went through

i had that problem a couple months back. i called the tech number and she said it never went through at all the first times i tried so then tried again and it worked. not sure if they will answer on sundays and i wouldnt be worried about being charged twice as they can just cancel those if thats what happened. i remember it wouldnt recognize me either so that means it never went through

You are quite the optimist! :silly:

I figured I would try again, but maybe someone got a confirmation email an hour or two after signing up or something like that. Trust me, I will sign up a hundred times or more to see the Sioux.

Thanks for the response.

I am having the same issue as well. I have tried about 10 times in the last week to sign up for the audio and it has not worked. I guess I will keep trying today and see if I can email someone (tech support, customer service, etc.) to get insight on what is going on. I need my early season fix and I can't make it to Senser's tonight! I need this audio to work!

I signed up earlier this week and didn't have any issues with signing up or signing in. I would like to ask if anyone knows if the video is going to be able to be put on full screen? I know the preview they had last year you could, but so far with the on demand videos I am only getting the small screen. Anyone know anything??

I signed up earlier this week and didn't have any issues with signing up or signing in. I would like to ask if anyone knows if the video is going to be able to be put on full screen? I know the preview they had last year you could, but so far with the on demand videos I am only getting the small screen. Anyone know anything??

You can put the video on full screen. The big question will be how the streaming looks. It's really been terrible for football games, so I guess I'm not expecting much for tonight. Definitely hasn't been worth the $60 I spent, though it was nice to watch all the media-day interviews.

EDIT: Quality of the picture goes down when it's in full screen though. If you want to get an idea of how it will look, and how to put it into full screen mode, just click on an old football game to watch for a while.

You can put the video on full screen. The big question will be how the streaming looks. It's really been terrible for football games, so I guess I'm not expecting much for tonight. Definitely hasn't been worth the $60 I spent, though it was nice to watch all the media-day interviews.

EDIT: Quality of the picture goes down when it's in full screen though. If you want to get an idea of how it will look, and how to put it into full screen mode, just click on an old football game to watch for a while.

quality is going to go down for sure on full screen. 60 dollars to watch sioux hockey is easily worth it as long as you can see the game someway. i hook my laptop up to the big screen, quality low but i dont give a

quality is going to go down for sure on full screen. 60 dollars to watch sioux hockey is easily worth it as long as you can see the game someway. i hook my laptop up to the big screen, quality low but i dont give a

Providing we can actually see the game, I'll be happy, regardless of the quality. What makes me mad is when all we see is still pictures, and then it jumps to another still picture, like we're watching a slide show. The cool thing with this is that you can watch a game again later in the day/week, and then you don't have any problems with it. Of course, real time is the best time to watch it.

I've found (not necessarily for the sioux-cast, but many other web casts) that if you run the video through the RealPlayer media player, it looks a lot better. Just copy/paste the sioux-cast URL into the RP address bar, or open up "file" in RP, then paste onto there.