SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailgating for the opener

morley

I though Sioux fans were from North Dakota. Apparently, they can't brave the cold for a couple of hours for some tailgating fun. :silly: Thanks to those that did show up.

it will probably take time for people to jump on the band wagon. it sounds like fun to me.

A really poor turnout. It shouldn't take time for people to jump on board as we've had a few of these in recent years and had 20-30 people or more. This one was the absolute worst turnout (4). We had many more people a couple of years ago in March when it was a lot colder.

To all of you who weren't there, you missed out on grilled pheasant wrapped in bacon, BBQ ribs, and brats, plus munchies.

I know it's the first game and all, but it's hard to contend with NFL Sunday. I'm sure the coming games will be more eventful in terms of tailgating. The reason I didn't go was b/c I didn't know how to get there b/c I was drinking, wanted to wait in line at the Ralph and didn't know how I'd get over to the Ralph from tailgating...