SiouxSports.com Forum

Need Tickets

FishEagle

Looks like I can free up two to three more single seats for the Friday session.

Face, plus $3.00 Gopher service charge, for a total of $38 per ducat.

Rabid Sioux fans only. Single seat plants throughout the arena to leak in the Mariucci Arena tent.

Ferris State will be a tough, tough game. At the final buzzer, a victory. Then, we sit back and give Mercyhurst deserved support, and get ready for the war to follow on Saturday.

Granted, a war that is largely insignificant given The War. Nonetheless, sports exist to take our minds off of many things, if only for a moment.

Liberate Iraq.

Fight Sioux.

Gophers, and their fair weather arrogance, are through come Saturday night.

Who's still looking? Name one of the mediocre Sioux goalies from the mid-70's.

Well, well, The Farce knows his stuff from the glory days of Rube Bjorkman, a fine man but a less than skilled motivator or recruiter for that matter . . . .

I was really looking for Bill "I've Got the Big Afro" Stankoven ('75-'79, 4.75 gaa), or Peter "The Flopmeister" Waselovich, ('73-'77, 4.87 gaa), but seeing how Delmore is a Roseau boy, and went on to a stellar coaching career at the Schroeder Junior High, sure, you win.

I've got two singles for the Friday session. Call me.

By the way you fans making the GF-Twit Cities trip, watch the weather and leave early. Big storm coming from the south will creep up to and through St. Cloud at least. Friday morning. Could be 8-12" in the southern metro Friday, less as you move to the north.

The word here in Minneapolis is that we are going to get between 6-8 inches of snow today/tonight/tomorrow morning, so... pull a CC and leave a day early!

Also, I have two extra tickets for Friday and Saturday that I got about a month ago... which I personally believe willed the Sioux into the West Regional. Anywhoo... I paid a "little" over face value as I was desperate and loved the location (13 rows up to the left of the goalie on the end... I think... the visiting team shoots at twice... that being the Sioux. BONUS: They are near one part of the Gopher student section... N-O-R-T-H-D-A-K-O-T-A... North Dakota, North Dakota... Go Sioux!!!!).

Email me at siouxfanatic@hotmail.com