SiouxSports.com Forum

Fieldturf in Fargodome and Alerus

MplsBison

Any word of you guys upgrading to fieldturf?

I'm pretty sure the Fargodome is going to have the same turf as last season.

The U of Idaho is installing fieldturf in the Kibbie Dome:

http://www.govandals.com/ViewArticle.dbml?...;ATCLID=1136611

So it's a closer comparison to what NDSU and UND have vs. stadiums like the Metrodome.

If Idaho can do it, NDSU and UND should do it.

Any word on FieldTurf on Memorial? That was supposed to happen already this summer and hasn't yet.

Why would they install it at memorial stadium, and not at the Alerus? I know both the Fargodome and Alerus have the same type of turf, both in good condition. It's not like it's really a neccessity in either but come on frickin Concordia is gettting field turf. :):lol: But ya know once one gets it the other will soon follow.

Any word on FieldTurf on Memorial? That was supposed to happen already this summer and hasn't yet.

Why would they install it at memorial stadium, and not at the Alerus? I know both the Fargodome and Alerus have the same type of turf, both in good condition. It's not like it's really a neccessity in either but come on frickin Concordia is gettting field turf. :):lol: But ya know once one gets it the other will soon follow.

I believe it was put on a back burner....and now as part of Dale Lennon's negotiation to stay it was promised to happen soon, upgrades to both the practice turf at Memorial (Which is Horrible) and a Field Turf at the Alerus (Problem with storage is going to hurt, also field turf can not be rolled up, so install and removal will take more man power)