SiouxSports.com Forum

Threads That Disappear

Sioux-cia

Yesterday I noted a post in an old thread about the Judy's incident re. the artilce about Robbie's case being dismissed. No big deal post. Today the whole thread is gone. Just wondering how or why a thread is deleted and others are just closed?

Yesterday I noted a post in an old thread about the Judy's incident re. the artilce about Robbie's case being dismissed. No big deal post. Today the whole thread is gone. Just wondering how or why a thread is deleted and others are just closed?

I posted the same story and link that The Sicatoka did about 1 minute sooner. I had used an existing thread that I thought appropriate. He had started a new thread and had a catchy comparison regarding the 1", so I deleted my post, as I didn't think we needed two threads about the same news article. :)

BTW, where I posted was in a thread that you had started :pJudy's Incident Resolved When I deleted my post the thread went back in the queue where it was before I posted.

Edited for further clarity.

I posted the same story and link that The Sicatoka did about 1 minute sooner. I had used an existing thread that I thought appropriate. He had started a new thread and had a catchy comparison regarding the 1", so I deleted my post, as I didn't think we needed two threads about the same news article. :p

BTW, where I posted was in a thread that you had started :)Judy's Incident Resolved When I deleted my post the thread went back in the queue where it was before I posted.

Edited for further clarity.

Thanks for the clarification! For a bit, I though Big Brother was afoot!!!! :)

• 9 months later...