SiouxSports.com Forum

2007 NHL Entry Draft

USA Hockey

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most overrated player in those rankings- Angelo Esposito (#8)

Most underrated player in those rankings- Billy Sweatt (#22)

No way Angelo is a top ten player.

did angelo ust peak at age 16 and not get any better as i remember he was a lock solid #1 pick a few years back..crazy how that can happen but it does. billy sweatt is a hell of a player and should be a top 20 pick.

i think malone will go mid 2nd round and maybe ben blood late 2nd or 3rd round. gregoire would be a higher pick if he hadnt gotten injured i think, maybe 3rd or 4th for him may be a safe guess. frattin and eidness i have no idea but i would say both later rounds

did angelo ust peak at age 16 and not get any better as i remember he was a lock solid #1 pick a few years back..crazy how that can happen but it does. billy sweatt is a hell of a player and should be a top 20 pick.

i think malone will go mid 2nd round and maybe ben blood late 2nd or 3rd round. gregoire would be a higher pick if he hadnt gotten injured i think, maybe 3rd or 4th for him may be a safe guess. frattin and eidness i have no idea but i would say both later rounds

I'll wager a few guesses:

Malone: Late 2nd Round or very early 3rd round.

Blood: Mid 3rd round

Gregoire: Late 3rd round or early 4th Round

Frattin: Mid to late 5th round

Eidsness: late 6th round or 7th round (if he's drafted at all)

Most overrated player in those rankings- Angelo Esposito (#8)

Most underrated player in those rankings- Billy Sweatt (#22)

No way Angelo is a top ten player.

I thought I heard today that Espo might go number 8 overall.

Who knows he seems like a wild card.

Thats what you need to win a National title older players like Wisconsin had when they won it...

a few more names that come to mind are sterling, sertich, and gauthier...duncan? the draft really has little bearing on how successful a player is in college.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=DraftStats

just for fun, maybe i can get 1 right but the odds are against that i would bet :ohmy:

and yes i think NJ will take one of our recruits ;)

malone - 2nd RD, pitt @ #51 or NJ @ #57, BUF#59 - should be highest sioux recruit this year drafted

blood - 3rd RD, chicago @ #86 or #87 NJ, STL#70 - could go 4th but i think 3rd is safe

gregoire - 3rd round, NJ @ 79 or 87 or STL #85 - a little suprising early from rankings but he is 3rd rd talent

frattin - 5th round, PHX #123, EDM #127 MN #140 - could go earlier in 4th or later, not sure on frattin

eidsness - PHX 6th rd #153,NJ #177 - may not get drafted but i say he does, 6th or 7th round

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=DraftStats

just for fun, maybe i can get 1 right but the odds are against that i would bet :ohmy:

and yes i think NJ will take one of our recruits ;)

malone - 2nd RD, pitt @ #51 or NJ @ #57, BUF#59 - should be highest sioux recruit this year drafted

blood - 3rd RD, chicago @ #86 or #87 NJ, STL#70 - could go 4th but i think 3rd is safe

gregoire - 3rd round, NJ @ 79 or 87 or STL #85 - a little suprising early from rankings but he is 3rd rd talent

frattin - 5th round, PHX #123, EDM #127 MN #140 - could go earlier in 4th or later, not sure on frattin

eidsness - PHX 6th rd #153,NJ #177 - may not get drafted but i say he does, 6th or 7th round

so the draft starts at 6 and ends at 9 CT. i would say that all your pick are 100% on AZ...give or take a round ;)

thanks :ohmy: the first round is tonight, its live on nhl.com

http://www.nhl.com/

rounds 2-7 are tomorrow

if they take kane which is speculated thats a nice player to add to toews in a couple years. hes only 5'9 175, wow, thoguht he was bigger....

i hope phoenix takes whoever is left of kane,van viesbrek (sp?) or turris, they better no f this one, 2 college playes in top 3 potentially, will be interesting to see what type of number turris will put up in sconnie

wow espisito falling with cheranov, hope the wild or coyotes get either, there must be big character issues with espisito and the russia thing is hurting cheranov, he should just flee the country like malkin did, both of these guys are big time players to me...

wow espisito falling with cheranov, hope the wild or coyotes get either, there must be big character issues with espisito and the russia thing is hurting cheranov, he should just flee the country like malkin did, both of these guys are big time players to me...

screw my previous post, i would take brad malone over both :ohmy:

There's a rumor that the Wild are talking to the Ducks. The Ducks have the #16 pick, so if true, the Wild will have the opportunity to get Esposito or Cherpanov.

i hope so, screw it, if a kid can play they can play, the wild will be damn lucky to get either or. cherpanov can just hightail it out of russia like his boy malkin and espisito will be a star

i hope so, screw it, if a kid can play they can play, the wild will be damn lucky to get either or. cherpanov can just hightail it out of russia like his boy malkin and espisito will be a star

digs, nice call!!

they better grab 1 of those players above

The Wild Assistant GM looks like a fat version of Ron Howard's talentless brother.

BOOOOOOOO. :ohmy:;)

hahaha

wow, this is unbelievable that these 2 are sitting in the stands still, geeeeeez dam the coyotes may get 1 of them at 21 ;)

finally the russian is drafted!! about friken time, the rangers are damn lucky!

please fall to 21 espisito to PHX!!!

MAN, pittsburgh has the 20th pick, would if they get to add espisito to crosby, malkin and staal :ohmy: that would be sick as hell