SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 Frozen Four Lottery

NorthDakotaHockey

I called about a hotel room last week and thelady in charge of sales for the hotel told me that they only expected to rent out around 20-30 rooms for the fronzen four. I told her that they would be full and she did not believe me. She was shocked when I told her it is a really big event. She did not have a clue. It was kinda sad.

I called about a hotel room last week and thelady in charge of sales for the hotel told me that they only expected to rent out around 20-30 rooms for the fronzen four. I told her that they would be full and she did not believe me. She was shocked when I told her it is a really big event. She did not have a clue. It was kinda sad.

Just proving that hockey is a regional game. :blush:

Just proving that hockey is a regional game. :blush:

exactly, it will be fun as hell to party in denver but lets keep it more in college hockey areas.....yeah i know cc and du are there but thats 2 teams total

I got selected for tickets. I have submitted an application the past 4 years, and have also had a relative submit an application the past 4 years. I've gotten selected 3 of 4 years, and so has she. We each got selected this year for 4 tickets, so I have a total of 8 tickets.

I will only need 2 of them, so I will have 6 available at face value. If anybody is interested, PM me and we can work out arrangements.

Last year, my tickets were in row 2 in the corner of the upper deck. Pretty good seats. I would assume they will be better next year.

I had the same response when I booked my hotel room, the guy at the hotel had no clue what the frozen four was. it is really sad.

I lived there for ten years I know lots of people there. I just like to stay down with all the college hockey fans. To me it adds to the experience.

Yeah I would love to be able to have enough money to shell out for all the games and hotel rooms everywhere and stay with other fans! But it's hard enough trying to scrape up the money to go to a couple away games and stay with people I know....