SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey Auction

micky981

That is the only one left of the auctions. A Radke black and a Schnieder white were sold in last couple days. And no I didn't get the Schneider, it was more than I wanted to pay. ;)

Writing a blog is way too hard. I don't know what to write about!

You making it too hard, just cut, copy and paste but do so as to not be detected. :ohmy:;)bevnin.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun to see the count of hits the website has had in the last few minutes. Awe being a Sioux fan is great! A buddy of mine is trying to convince SCSU to do the same. Their response from the boss: "The uniforms are State property."

The jerseys got way too high for me so I bid on a pair of skates. Doubt I got them though. This just means I'll be able to get a jersey in the September/October auction.

Fun to see the count of hits the website has had in the last few minutes. Awe being a Sioux fan is great! A buddy of mine is trying to convince SCSU to do the same. Their response from the boss: "The uniforms are State property."

Hence why you are selling/auctioning them. To transfer ownership from one party to another party. What an idiot.

sioux game worn jerseys are easily the most popular and most expensive out there compared to any other college. its a damn expensive hobby for sioux gamer collectors for sure.

Will the Sept.?oct. auction be done the same way?

i think so, a month of bidding than a 2 hour blind bidding war..........that generates the most money for the program as that 2 hours can get nuts with people guessing with big buck bids to try to land one. those jerseys will be a little cheaper overall...

The jerseys got way too high for me so I bid on a pair of skates. Doubt I got them though. This just means I'll be able to get a jersey in the September/October auction.

Hence why you are selling/auctioning them. To transfer ownership from one party to another party. What an idiot.

what skates diggler? i had bids on the oshie and chorney but probably got beat

Let's guess which one went the highest and the lowest. I predict #9 Toews went for $2,800 and #20 Watkins went for $400

i agree on those unless a push for the hobey baker jersey went to 3,000.........watkins will be in the 430-500 range i think at the lowest

what skates diggler? i had bids on the oshie and chorney but probably got beat

Porter's from this year. I made a pretty cheap bid though so I highly doubt I'll get them. I thought about bidding on Chorney's in an attempt to steal them from you, but I'm not Siouxcia. :)

Porter's from this year. I made a pretty cheap bid though so I highly doubt I'll get them. I thought about bidding on Chorney's in an attempt to steal them from you, but I'm not Siouxcia. :)

nice :p

i hope tat guy who shelled 3,100 for duncs honey jersey and 500 for his 05/06 skates knows he didnt use those skates in his hobey year..........

great job to the sioux fans, im sure a few regular collectors got in there as well they made arounds 17,000 WOWWWWW

Clearly I didn't read the rules well enough - didn't realize they went with your top bid as opposed to doing it like ebay. Really didn't expect to win all three pairs. Yikes. Surprised the Toews didn't go up at all after the board froze.