SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Duncan Puck?

01grad

I noticed this puck on the hobey baker site and was wondering if they have any Duncan pucks around?

http://www.hobeybakerstore.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=PU%2D100

I really hate not being around UND and stuck in the cities (at least during hockey season :lol:) , just kidding I enjoyed Grand Forks for the time I was up there. I have been collecting Sioux pucks for awhile now and it is hard to keep up knowing when they are available. If anybody ever hears of any different UND pucks coming out or available, could you please let me know or buy one for me and I can buy it from you. Thanks in advance for helping a Sioux fan out!

I noticed this puck on the hobey baker site and was wondering if they have any Duncan pucks around?

http://www.hobeybakerstore.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=PU%2D100

I really hate not being around UND and stuck in the cities at least during hockey season :lol: , but I have been collecting Sioux pucks for awhile now and it is hard to keep up knowing when they are available. If anybody ever hears of any different UND pucks coming out or available, could you please let me know or buy one for me and I can buy it from you. Thanks in advance for helping a Sioux fan out!

im sure that site will have one for sale with duncs, there was one in st louis with all 3 players it so i would assume there will be one...if they were smart and knew how to market, the comitee new who won before hand so they should have had shirts and pucks made so when we left we could have dropped some bills as we know we all would have...

or cant they sell anything with duncs solo pic on it til after he leaves school? if so it wouldnt make sense that they had his pic with ehn and brown on those pucks in st louis?? hmmm

I saw that puck on ebay a couple of days ago as somebody mentioned in another thread, but it didn't really appeal to me. UND or Sioux stuff only on my pucks.

it was a cool puck though just because duncs won it ya know...he signed many of those friday afternoon...

I emailed the company that did the Hobey puck that was sold at the frozen four and told them that it would be a great moneymaker to do another puck with Duncan on it. When that one was listed on ebay I noticed the company name underneath was called trophypucks.com, so hopefully they might look into this or somebody else will get this done because it would be a great collectors item. I just hope I have a way of getting one now if this happens. If they had the rights to do the puck with all 3 players, they should be able to do just one, right? Or maybe the University plans on doing one next as part of their many collector pucks.

im sure that site will have one for sale with duncs, there was one in st louis with all 3 players it so i would assume there will be one...if they were smart and knew how to market, the comitee new who won before hand so they should have had shirts and pucks made so when we left we could have dropped some bills as we know we all would have...

or cant they sell anything with duncs solo pic on it til after he leaves school? if so it wouldnt make sense that they had his pic with ehn and brown on those pucks in st louis?? hmmm

From what we were told by the Hobey people at Union Station, there will be a Duncan puck coming out in the next few weeks!

• 4 weeks later...

I now have my 3 Duncan pucks!!! They are really neat looking just like the Matt Carle one from last year. I have a connection to somebody who works with Hobey Baker and he picked them up for me at the banquet. I am not sure when they will be available online anywhere but I am sure that the Ralph or someplace in Grand Forks will be selling them. He said that they were going like hotcakes, though I don't know where other than the banquet. I would think that they might start showing up on ebay, but I am keeping mine and don't need to make money off of other Sioux fans.

• 5 weeks later...