SiouxSports.com Forum

In case you missed them...(FF Souvenirs)

SiouxMeNow

Just something interesting (and not surprising) to add... I checked out the souvenir stand on Saturday before the championship game looking to get stuff for my family. I quickly noticed something when I looked at the stand (and I walked all the way around the arena to double check). The only team shirt that was sold out was the Sioux shirt.... there were still plenty of shirts for the other teams available. I talked to a friend who was with me and she said that she looked Friday at the skills challenge and they were sold out by then. Way to go Sioux fans... definitly representing the school very well and showing our dedication... the only bummer is that the NCAA gets the money....

Just something interesting (and not surprising) to add... I checked out the souvenir stand on Saturday before the championship game looking to get stuff for my family. I quickly noticed something when I looked at the stand (and I walked all the way around the arena to double check). The only team shirt that was sold out was the Sioux shirt.... there were still plenty of shirts for the other teams available. I talked to a friend who was with me and she said that she looked Friday at the skills challenge and they were sold out by then. Way to go Sioux fans... definitly representing the school very well and showing our dedication... the only bummer is that the NCAA gets the money....

nice to see the Sioux Logo on the merchandise though!! I was HAPPY to buy a shirt that had both the "horrible, racist" logo AND the NCAA seal of approval! ;) I assume the NCAA will be willing to pay reparations if they prevail in the lawsuit? :silly::lol::sad:

you forgot that our hats were sold out too.

We didn't see any Sioux shirts on Thursday after the BC game.

It wasn't just ND fans picking up Sioux shirts...I talked to a couple Michigan State fans who were buying Sioux stuff because they thought "they'd be collectors items someday" I asked them in if they thought there was anything racist in the way UND fans or the team represented themselves? They said no, but they thought UND would have to change the name anyway...

I better not see any Rutgers mugs on ebay, SiouxMeNow!!!!

Shouldn't you be writing Proctor and Gamble saying you won't buy SOAP ever again in your entire lifetime because a half-decomposed white guy quoted a line from Spike Lee's "Schooldaze":lol:? Knowing you...I'd say you probably aren't! :glare: not because you're dirty....but because you have common sense!! BTW - If this debacle gives Al Sharpton credibility....I will scream TAWANA BRAWLEY from the highest point in GF....which will be the CanadInn if they ever get it done... ???