SiouxSports.com Forum

who wants a ride to stl from mpls?

Sioux-per Villain

How much is he charging? PM me if you have to..

I think it is going to cost about $400 in gas. I am thinking $100 per rider. I have open seats still. I am leaving Wednesday after work around 3-4PM and trying to get most of the way there to be fresh for the games on Thursday.

Give me a call or email if you are interested.

Joe Perttu

perttu@synopsys.com

I think it is going to cost about $400 in gas. I am thinking $100 per rider. I have open seats still. I am leaving Wednesday after work around 3-4PM and trying to get most of the way there to be fresh for the games on Thursday.

Give me a call or email if you are interested.

Joe Perttu

perttu@synopsys.com

ouch - I figured alot less - 1200 miles @ 15mpg in my "vessel" = 80 gallons @ $2.50 per = $200

hope my math is right

My mapquest search defaulted to Madison and down - which I never thought of, but now planning to do as it is 609 miles and all interstate

ouch - I figured alot less - 1200 miles @ 15mpg in my "vessel" = 80 gallons @ $2.50 per = $200

hope my math is right

mapquest defaults to Madison and down - which I never thought of, but now planning to do as it is 609 miles and all interstate

i've talked to many people who make the drive regularly for work. they all say i'm on crack when i suggest the madison route. mapquest and google both gave me this route and never got madison route.there are smaller highways going straight down but i'm told it's all 4 lane highways when not on interstate. hope i'm right on this one.

i've talked to many people who make the drive regularly for work. they all say i'm on crack when i suggest the madison route. mapquest and google both gave me this route and never got madison route.there are smaller highways going straight down but i'm told it's all 4 lane highways when not on interstate. hope i'm right on this one.

my friends thought I was crazy for this route too - but if you look at the big picture = Madison is quite a bit south of here and St. Louis is almost straight south of Madison - a little west, but not too bad. I originally was going to cut through the heart of Iowa and Missouri - but stopping and or slowing down for all those towns south of Iowa City would slow down the trip - especially in my 1991 21' Winnebago.

I am a little confused then. Are you then taking the Madison route? I think it is about 100miles further than the route through Iowa via Cedar Rapids. The interstate is faster and more reliable means of travel. Open to suggestions on this one.

I am a little confused then. Are you then taking the Madison route? I think it is about 100miles further than the route through Iowa via Cedar Rapids. The interstate is faster and more reliable means of travel. Open to suggestions on this one.

Regarding the cost, I am open to that too. I was just speculating the cost. I am open to just sharing the cost by the travelers.