SiouxSports.com Forum

Who wants a free Name Tag Button in STL!

UNDLAW

I have an email into Jim Dahl asking for his input, but my wife had agreed to buy a bunch of name tag button (like the ones you get at corporate events and seminars that have a normal sticker type front with the plastic covering) and I am bringing them to AH's for the Official Sioux Pre-Game party. As such, start listing your siouxsports.com log-in/handle on this thread or pm me with it and I will make you a name tag.

The button will have some type of layout like this

---------------------------------

Unofficial 2007 Frozen Four

Fighting Sioux Hockey :D?

YOUR NAME IN LARGE FONT

Special Thanks to:

www.ifjimdahlapproves.com

www.mywife'sphotography.com

------------------------------------

Start the list people!!!

I have an email into Jim Dahl asking for his input, but my wife had agreed to buy a bunch of name tag button (like the ones you get at corporate events and seminars that have a normal sticker type front with the plastic covering) and I am bringing them to AH's for the Official Sioux Pre-Game party. As such, start listing your siouxsports.com log-in/handle on this thread or pm me with it and I will make you a name tag.

YOUR NAME IN LARGE FONT

Special Thanks to:

Start the list people!!!

Sure! "LadyDy" wants one!

YOUR NAME IN LARGE FONT

Special Thanks to:

Thanks to you and Mrs. UNDLAW for the work. Why 'unofficial'? Would the following infringe on copy right stuff?? The www.ifjimdahlapproves.com is actually going to read www.siouxsports.com? I know you're a lawyer so obviously defer to your expertise, especially since you're doing all the work!! ??? Thanks again!!

2007 Frozen Four

Fighting Sioux Hockey Fan

NAME

Special thanks to:

www.siouxsports.com

Thanks to you and Mrs. UNDLAW for the work. Why 'unofficial'? Would the following infringe on copy right stuff?? The www.ifjimdahlapproves.com is actually going to read www.siouxsports.com? I know you're a lawyer so obviously defer to your expertise, especially since you're doing all the work!! ??? Thanks again!!

2007 Frozen Four

Fighting Sioux Hockey Fan

NAME

Special thanks to:

www.siouxsports.com

More of a courtesy to jd for the input and whether I could do it without his permission or not, I wouldn't since I would like jd's input first and, of course, his blessing so feel free to push your support for it here.

Also, I will take photographs for whoever wants one and my wife will put them on her site in a private viewing folder (i.e. I can email you the password to get into the pictures) and if you like them you can tell me or my wife and she can make a picture and/or poster and/or CD for you. Don't think it costs that much as she uses a third party vendor. However, since I will be drinking, I do not vouch ahead of time for the quality of the picture so view before you decide!!!

However, since I will be drinking, I do not vouch ahead of time for the quality of the picture so view before you decide!!!

:D

I would love to be able to buy/see other SS.com members' pictures!?! I won't get there until Saturday. How will I find you?

Mmmm, I don't know what other's think but under our user name in parenthesis maybe you can add our 'real' first name? I could call you UNDLAW but that may be awkward. :p:

I know somewhere someone thought it would be 'creepy' to know who other members really are ( ??? ), so having your 'real' name on the button could be optional.

Sorry. I know my suggestions are only adding time to what already is going to be a time consuming effort on you and your wife. I wish I were in Mpls to help you. :sad:

???

I would love to be able to buy/see other SS.com members' pictures!?! I won't get there until Saturday. How will I find you?

Mmmm, I don't know what other's think but under our user name in parenthesis maybe you can add our 'real' first name? I could call you UNDLAW but that may be awkward. :p:

I know somewhere someone thought it would be 'creepy' to know who other members really are ( :sad: ), so having your 'real' name on the button could be optional.

Sorry. I know my suggestions are only adding time to what already is going to be a time consuming effort on you and your wife. I wish I were in Mpls to help you. :p

Nope. That is fine. If you want your "Sioux" Name in Big and your real name (first or first and last) smaller underneath I can do that as well. For those who want to be more discrete and not reveal their REAL names until the FF, just PM me and I will make a list and do custom orders.

To find me at, just look for the guy with a big bag of name tags wearing one that says UNDLAW. That IS the point of the name tags you know... :D

To find me on Saturday just PM me and I will give you my cel phone and will let you know where I am at or, in the alternative, who has your button as we can always turn this into a Secret Santa/Frozen Four game. Now if I could only find a way to turn this into a beverage consumption game I could be RICH!!!

GOOD NEWS:

1) Jim Dahl gave the tentative go-ahead (and I will bringing "blank" ones for those who didn't register ahead of time that we can just fill in with marker)

2) I actually ended up getting the press-pass behind-the neck type of "ID" badges which will make it easier to not lose and easier to spot

Keep sending me names...