SiouxSports.com Forum

OUCH! - INCH - Gopher Talent

SiouxWac

From Inside College Hockey

"For Minnesota, perhaps an off-season of soul searching is in order, as the Gophers were outplayed by both Air Force and North Dakota in their games at the West Regional, a common theme for them down the stretch. Often times, Minnesota is able to get by on superior talent, but as evidenced by the events this weekend, the most talented team isn't always the best team."

"For Minnesota, perhaps an off-season of soul searching is in order, as the Gophers were outplayed by both Air Force and North Dakota in their games at the West Regional, a common theme for them down the stretch. Often times, Minnesota is able to get by on superior talent, but as evidenced by the events this weekend, the most talented team isn't always the best team."

Apparently the soul searching last year didnt do much good did it

I chose to ignore that comment and just concentrate on this one.

From the "I Can Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet" Dept.: North Dakota defenseman Joe Finley, who measures 6-foot-7 and 252 pounds, flattened the 6-foot-4, 212-pound Wheeler with a thundering body check late in the first period.

it made me laugh.

If we were outplayed so bad, why did it take UND 10 minutes into the o.t. to win the game. Looks like two equal teams to me. MN isn't the only team that needed to do some soul searching. I recall that UND needed alot of soul searching in the first half of the year. Just be happy your team is in the frozen four.

If we were outplayed so bad, why did it take UND 10 minutes into the o.t. to win the game. Looks like two equal teams to me. MN isn't the only team that needed to do some soul searching. I recall that UND needed alot of soul searching in the first half of the year. Just be happy your team is in the frozen four.

YAWN :silly: