SiouxSports.com Forum

Help with Player #

Jeremy_und2004

I know Vickar was #1, but I wasn't sure if he was around when they wore the "North Dakota" style jersey's. I can only remember him in the Geometric style jersey. If anybody else knows or has ideas, just shoot names out that wore #1 back then.

Lembke or Powell?

Must be early/ mid 90's. I think it was in between the Blackhawk jerseys and the geometric jerseys. Rough guess would be 91-94, give or take a few years.

I've got a 1994 program here, shows Kevin Powell as #1, Toby K was 35, Lembke 31, Todd Jones, #29.

Some other names in there that brought back memories, Darren Bear, Akil Adams, Scotty Kirton, Kevin Hoogsteen, Mark Pivetz...

I was looking for my Aaron Schweitzer pic can't remember his number, but did get to watch him play in the Minors with the Colorado Springs GOld Kings before it folded...fighting league...

PS - 1994 uniforms - Blackhawk logo, and I wish I would have bought a dozen of the damn things.

I've got a 1994 program here, shows Kevin Powell as #1, Toby K was 35, Lembke 31, Todd Jones, #29.

Some other names in there that brought back memories, Darren Bear, Akil Adams, Scotty Kirton, Kevin Hoogsteen, Mark Pivetz...

I was looking for my Aaron Schweitzer pic can't remember his number, but did get to watch him play in the Minors with the Colorado Springs GOld Kings before it folded...fighting league...

PS - 1994 uniforms - Blackhawk logo, and I wish I would have bought a dozen of the damn things.

Thanks for that info, it must have went "north dakota", then blackhawk, then geometrical, now new logo.

The jerseys with the plain "North Dakota" across the front were worn for two seasons, 1993-94 and 1994-95.

Yep, it was when I was at UND, because we ordered jackets in the fall of '92 that had the blackhawk logo and were told that that was one of the last times that they would be ordered for anything.