SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Times This Weekend?

siouxcool

thats 2:30, 6:30, and 5:00 central time, I assume the und-mich game will be more exciting then minn-AF (although I hope not) and thats why it is the night game

WEST REGIONAL

Pepsi Center; Denver, Colo.

First-round games: Saturday, March 24; 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. ET (1:30 and 5:30 MT)

Final: Sunday, March 25; 6 p.m. ET (4 p.m. MT)

Tickets: On sale beginning Saturday, Sept. 30 at noon ET (10 a.m. MT)

Three-game packages starting at $50

Phone: (616) 830-8497

Online: www.ticketmaster.com or www.pepsicenter.com

Saturday's games are at 1:30 and 5:30, and Sunday's game is at 4:00. I would assume the #1 seed (Gophers) would get the evening game, but someone mentioned that the Sioux play the evening game.

According to USCHO, we play the late game, which is not being aired on TV until 10p.m. that night on ESPNU and CSNWS, as of right now, according to my Dish Network TV Schedule.

The final will be at 3:00p.m. central time, but is not being aired until 5:00p.m. on ESPNU, FOXNY, ALTUD, and CSNWS.

Hopefully this will change.

2007 NCAA Hockey Regionals Schedule on FSN North

Friday, March 23

5:00 p.m. St. Cloud State vs. Maine (Live)

Saturday, March 24

2:30 p.m. University of Minnesota vs. Air Force (Live)

10:00 p.m. University of North Dakota vs. University of Michigan (Delayed)

Sunday, March 25

2:00 p.m. East Regional Final (Delayed, if St. Cloud State advances)

4:30 p.m. FSN Live Pregame

5:00 p.m. West Regional Final (Live, if either Minnesota or North Dakota advances)

7:30 p.m. FSN Live Postgame

Throughout the season people have been watching different hockey games on the dish/digital cable or whatever...what package/es did you have to see most of these. I ask this in order to see if I'll be able to see any of these games. Im brand new to digital cable and also have NHL center ice. Does this benefit me at all? Or are there other channels that I could maybe see more regional action this weekend? THanks.

O yeah..I seem to have lost the thread with all the times and channels to see some of these games. More help with that would be awesome..Thanks ! :silly: