SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Saturday Pre-Game Breakfast

MafiaMan

Here are a couple of my Holy Cross pictures.

HolyCross1.jpg

HolyCross2.jpg

I recognize the guy that fourth from the right he had the cool signs and sat just below us in the lower bowl. I say his 7>5 sign and I heard about the Cave man sign.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa whoa whoa. What are you saying?

I'm not sure if THETRIOUXPER meant to say drunken slob is a horse's a$$ but after his comments about Robbie, that's what he will always be to me; not a Bulldog fan, just a drunken slob who is a horse's a$$.

edit: For those noticing that Sioux-cia is not in one of the pictures, it was taken during the time she was marching around the arena with the Gopher band in tow.

Ya know, I heard someone say, 'let's go dance with the band' and I did. Half way around the concourse, I looked back. No Holy Cross jerseys! :silly: I kept going and had a great time dancing with the UMtc band and enjoying the reaction of the Goofy fans!! :angry:

I'm not sure if THETRIOUXPER meant to say drunken slob is a horse's a$$ but after his comments about Robbie, that's what he will always be to me; not a Bulldog fan, just a drunken slob who is a horse's a$$.

Drunk idiot wearing a cat in the hat costume=horse's a$$ (no matter what team they root for.) Sorry for the confusion.

Back when the had the Pizza joint upstairs, and the dog was downstairs. You could get a little more than just a beer there.

At any rate, glad you enjoy it. My house is about 2 miles from there, I know the owner. I won't go in there. Good luck next weekend!

Pizza joint upstairs and a dog downstairs? When was that, 1988?

The waitress at Hoggsbreath was sure taken with you. She couldn't wait to sit in your chair when you got up for a moment. She was all teary eyed and everything. Just what is it you do on those Tuesday and Thursday nights there?

How come I never notice these things myself? :huh:

I recognize the guy that fourth from the right he had the cool signs and sat just below us in the lower bowl. I say his 7>5 sign and I heard about the Cave man sign.

Siouxnami knows him well :angry:

He also had a sign that said, Bina shoot from here! He took that sign down to ice level and held it up for Frazee in warm-ups. Tom Pohl then skated over and stood in front of the sign, blocking it from view, turned around and smiled. He then yelled through the glass, "Hey Tom, wasn't your brother good?" That even made Tom smile.

:silly:

Siouxnami knows him well :angry:

He also had a sign that said, Bina shoot from here! He took that sign down to ice level and held it up for Frazee in warm-ups. Tom Pohl then skated over and stood in front of the sign, blocking it from view, turned around and smiled. He then yelled through the glass, "Hey Tom, wasn't your brother good?" That even made Tom smile.

:silly:

Actually our group ate lunch in the Xcel bar across from him and the woman in the purple shirt. :huh:

Ya know, I heard someone say, 'let's go dance with the band' and I did. Half way around the concourse, I looked back. No Holy Cross jerseys! :silly: I kept going and had a great time dancing with the UMtc band and enjoying the reaction of the Goofy fans!! :angry:

Oops, that was me. But blame Forecheck, she didn't want to keep marching, so I stopped. I didn't know you went, too, or I would have kept on going.

Oops, that was me. But blame Forecheck, she didn't want to keep marching, so I stopped. I didn't know you went, too, or I would have kept on going.

Excuse me?! What's this blaming business?! I don't believe I knew anything about marching with the band! I do remember someone saying something about it, but then everyone kept saying that more people were coming for pictures so I stayed put. I didn't even realize Sioux-cia had taken off. :silly:

I was too intoxicated that whole weekend to be responsible for ANYTHING! I somehow popped a blood vessel in my right eye over the weekend and everyone at work this week has been grossed out because 1/2 my eye looks bloody. :angry: