SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavericks Saturday Night

Siouxdonyms

I am holding out hope that he will stay, though if SCSU and the Gophers don't make it to St. Paul, do we get the Friday night game? I know, long shot, but just asking

probably if we will be the best seed...great job sioux, now keep it rolling with 2 more wins heading into the NC$$'S

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digging into my archives, and found the Tyler Hirsch video. Does anyone know what happened to him?

PLEASE dont post it, hew was kicked off the gophers team this year..lets leave it at that..needless to say they really miss his hockey talent...

PLEASE dont post it, hew was kicked off the gophers team this year..lets leave it at that..needless to say they really miss his hockey talent...

Ditto. No need to push buttons with that. Tyler having personal problems.

Definitely hurting the Goofs though. Okposo 15 goals with Hirsch, 2 goals without.

Just got back from the game, really good, but sad to see Fabian and Porter go.

Glad to see Jutting amount to nothing and hopefully he'll work for a McDonald's in the near future.

Boys played great, anyone else think that video after the second was really great.

Lastly, officiating sucked, IMO too inconsistent and 2 missed CFB

Ancohorage wins