SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Minnesota St Friday game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY F'in $$$hit!!! Toews is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! Dam you Pat Sweeney and your forked tongue!! Let some of us hope, pray, that he will be back for a 3rd year!!

Jonathan has all the cards in his hands, but then again the Blackhawks aren't the greatest this year (makes me sad) and could use him.

I completely agree. I don't think I've seen a more complete and nearly perfect team game than the game against Michigan.

I still think the 2 week break killed us last year. If we would have played BC a week later, I think it would have been a totally different game.

Wow! Great play tonight. Last time I saw them play this well was last year against Michigan.

AMEN, brother!! The DOT line is just astounding!!! Reminds me of the Parise, Bochenski & Murray when they were really clicking and flying around. Dare I even compare them to the Hrkac Circus?

I completely agree. I don't think I've seen a more complete and nearly perfect team game than the game against Michigan.

Amen. I was three rows from the ice and watching with my father and brother-in-law who just didn't see the magic in that win.

Chorney needs to calm his a$$ down! He'll be going to the box. Luckily, the Mav's player is going too.

See that, Landcow tried to kick whoever that was that was down on the ice. Chorney standing up with the attitude, something else that was missing in the first half of the season.