SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats on a great regular season!

JESUS,family,rutgers

Thanks JFR.

I'd also like to add my thanks to the posters this season and to the team (if they read the boards) on a great regular season.

I'd especially like to thank PCM and all the rationally minded posters who didn't give up on the team early in the season when it was really bad. All the posters who didn't wish a single player be thrown down the river. You guys are awesome.

Now let's get the Final Five opponents taken care of and off to the NCAA!!!!

What surprised me the most is that we were the highest scoring team in the WCHA. Time for a playoff run that ends with #8 in SL. Go Sioux!!!

I think why it's surprising is that scoring is down so much this year. While it might seem that we aren't scoring that much, the other teams are scoring less.

Thanks JFR.

I'd also like to add my thanks to the posters this season and to the team (if they read the boards) on a great regular season.

I'd especially like to thank PCM and all the rationally minded posters who didn't give up on the team early in the season when it was really bad. All the posters who didn't wish a single player be thrown down the river. You guys are awesome.

Now let's get the Final Five opponents taken care of and off to the NCAA!!!!

;)

Aw c'mon... it was just Finley. And I never said anything about a river either. (bus perhaps...) :lol:

;)

Aw c'mon... it was just Finley. And I never said anything about a river either. (bus perhaps...) :lol:

Yeah, but if I say "throw anyone under the bus" GBpakrrzzzzzzzzzzzzz comes unglued. ;)

And besides, everything thrown out a moving vehicle usually ends up in some river or another ;)