SiouxSports.com Forum

High school Hockey powers to meet at REA Dec.21-22

Riverman

wow he had a typo...that makes him a preschooler...anyways..ive been to both rinks and i didn't think that the X had more leg room..

There's a new thing out called "capital letters". Proper punctuation is helpful too.

My point is, it's a hockey arena, not a ballroom. If I had a nickel for everytime I saw someone put their grungy muddy shoes on one of those cherry armrests to step around people or even step on a leather seat with their work boots while finding their seat, I'd be a rich man. I'm there to watch hockey. If I need something outside of the game to keep me entertained, I'll revert back to watching the National Hip-Hop Association, formerly known as the NBA.

I'm on the side of MafiaMan. As a former UND student who spent some great years cheering on the Sioux in the student section the Ralph will always be a special place, and its an absolute dream to have for an arena for my favorite hockey club. However, the X just has something about it that makes it a better hockey atmosphere. I guess I'm just as comfortable watching games at the final five then I am watching the Sioux in a leather chair.

Either way, its nice to see they are playing these games for a great cause. I consider myself very lucky to have met Jason, and I'm happy that his memory will live on like this through the game he loved.

I was the X about a week ago...and I had to flush my own Urinal, and to me that is Unacceptable!

Funny you should mention the X...true story...a couple of years ago, I'm waiting in line between periods to use the urinal. A guy in another row in front of me gets up to the urinal, cell phone in one hand and hot dog in another. Too busy to hang up, apparently, he puts his hot dog ON TOP OF THE URINAL, does his business while talking on the phone, then grabs the hot dog, takes a bite, and without washing his hands, leaves the restroom. I swear, about 30 guys just about puked.