SiouxSports.com Forum

So the Don Says the Sioux are a Rival.

Goon

For all of them Goofer fans that say this isn't a rivalry I guess tDon just debunked that theory.

When it comes to rivalries, I would say they are third right now," Gophers coach Don Lucia said. "I don't think they will ever surpass Wisconsin and North Dakota because there is so much history involved with those schools."

Hum, just what I thought. tDon considers UND one of their top rivals. Ha

St. Cloud takes the early 1-0 lead on the Goofs, on a PP goal.

'

SCSU is pounding UMN, I am telling you that Minnesota doesn't look very scarey tonight.

P.S. Buckey Sieve did you want to add anything the discussion?

That Second rated School is whooping UMN @$$ Right now. Masucko is complaing about the SCSU goal.

If Frank isn't the biggestt Homer I have ever heard do a TV broadcast?

It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that you know they would be saying the exact opposite if it was a Gopher's goal being questioned.

It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that you know they would be saying the exact opposite if it was a Gopher's goal being questioned.

Where did that come from? My point was Masucko sounded like a complete and utter homer.

For all of them Goofer fans that say this isn't a rivalry I guess tDon just debunked that theory.

Hum, just what I thought. tDon considers UND one of their top rivals. Ha

I have never said UND is not a rival. I have always said Wisconsin is the #1 rival and I say that because we play them in ALL sports. Except Baseball. If I had to make a list in the WCHA it would be (I know, like who cares)1. Wisconsin 2 UND. 3. UMD 4. SCSU 5 CC 6 Denver 7. Mankato 8. Michigan Tech and 9 AA.

I have never said UND is not a rival. I have always said Wisconsin is the #1 rival and I say that because we play them in ALL sports. Except Baseball. If I had to make a list in the WCHA it would be (I know, like who cares)1. Wisconsin 2 UND. 3. UMD 4. SCSU 5 CC 6 Denver 7. Mankato 8. Michigan Tech and 9 AA.

So you think.