SiouxSports.com Forum

Prpich and Peter Mannino

toddswife

I have looked everywhere I can think of online and have had no luck...does anyone have a clip of Prp swilling from Mannino's water bottle at the DU game? I know it was awhile back but Prp icon12.gif is/was/and always will be my fav and I am gathering all the clips I can. GO ahead and email me. Email Here

Thanks much! icon1.gif

That would be a sweet one to have.

Yes, if anyone does locate a picture or video of the Prpich-Mannino incident it would be awesome to see it posted here on SiouxSports. I'm also a big Prpich fan and would love to see all that took place. I actually missed that game, and didn't see when Prpich took a swig from Mannino's water bottle.

Sorry it toook so long to find it. My daughter rearranged my dvd's for me. I found it and know exactly where it's at on the dvd but don't have any wasy to post it. If someone would like to post it or make copies(my dvd recorder puked), just let me know and we'll figure out a time to get it to you.

Sorry it toook so long to find it. My daughter rearranged my dvd's for me. I found it and know exactly where it's at on the dvd but don't have any wasy to post it. If someone would like to post it or make copies(my dvd recorder puked), just let me know and we'll figure out a time to get it to you.

I would be more than happy to accomodate. I'll shoot you a PM and we'll see what we can do.