SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone Live In Bismarck?

U2Bad1

I looked at tvguide.com and every single cable provider throughout north dakota has the final five on, but it doesnt show it on for bismarck. This was also so when UND went to play the gophers, is this just a mistake or were the UND-gopher games not either. Im dying to know!!!!!!

The UND-gopher games were on in bismarck. The friday night game was tape delayed until 3 am and the saturday game was on live. I assume the final five will be on television since we have fox sports net north that broadcasts all of the gopher games and the final five

To answer your question: No, nobody lives in Bismarck. grinno.gif

Or will at least admit to it. ??????

It's a Midcontinent Cable town so it still has Fox Sports (North). There's your answer.

I've frequented "a pub or two" in the capitol city and never had a problem finding the games. ???

I went to Fargo for the gopher games just because tvguide.com didnt show that the games were even going to be on in Bismarck. So that pretty much answers my question that tvguide.com is probably wrong about the final five too. thanks!