SiouxSports.com Forum

Woohoo I'm approved.

Siouxfan_inDenver

Hey, just wondering if anybody on this board is living or is from Denver as well? Is anyone planning on coming down here for the February series?

I was going to go but decided not to go for various reasons. Check out the link below. I went to the pre-game party the Alumni had in Colorado Springs, it was a fun time. I think AZSIOUX might be going to that series.

http://www.undalumni.org/pregameparties.htm

Oh and welcome!

I was going to go but decided not to go for various reasons. Check out the link below. I went to the pre-game party the Alumni had in Colorado Springs, it was a fun time. I think AZSIOUX might be going to that series.

Oh and welcome!

just put a cancel on it, my grandparents are going, great trip, great arena, have done it twice, that is the siouxperswing golf tourney weekend and dont want to miss that as i play every year, good times...next year for sure, and welcome to the board!!

just put a cancel on it, my grandparents are going, great trip, great arena, have done it twice, that is the siouxperswing golf tourney weekend and dont want to miss that as i play every year, good times...next year for sure, and welcome to the board!!

Nice website AZ. How does a guy get ahold of the DVD's you have? Too bad you guys can't make it, I got my tickets for both nights. Went to the Sat. day game in CO Springs, good time, looking forward to the series at Magness. Should be a good one, with the Sioux picking up their stride right now.

Oh and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guy, I might have to check out the pregame party on that Saturday.

I am jealous, superswing in Phoenix during the middle of the winter.

What a coincidence -- my parents are going with your grandparents! How will they survive a party without you?:lol:?