SiouxSports.com Forum

Sedevie Rehab!?

siouxvivor

Saw Sedevie at the high school games Thursday, Friday Sat. and at the UND games Sat and Sunday. Ask how the rehabing was going and he said he was taking some time off and had been in GF for over a week visiting his girlfriend.

OK. I'm confused. If he is supposed to be trying to get better, shouldn't he have been rehabing and not cohabitating? He did the same thing last year with the knee. I am sure CB hears about this and that is another reason he is looking for another goalie. CB wants a COMMITMENT from all his players, present and future.

How serious is Sedevie about hockey and UND?

Just a thought.

my three goalies that i would hav is ziggy, moorland, sevedie

not brandt, lamoureux or sembida

i

You want this kid on your team and don't even know where he plays? He plays for Topeka. Last I heard he would be out 6-8 weeks, that was shortly after his injury. *As of March 4th 6 weeks*

??? Sedevie is just fine. There is nothing wrong with going to the State High School Finals. I seen him walking around and look like he is getting better. Rehab!! What rehab can he do with a neck brace on. It's been 3 weeks . I think the brace has to be on 6 to 8 weeks. CB knows what he has in Sedevie. CB can go find any goalie he wants, but if you were a goalie and could play D1 anywhere. Why would you play for CB, knowing the way he treats his goalies?

If you are doing the job, Coach Blais treats his goalies just fine.

If you aren't doing the job, just as any coach would, he'll look for one who is.

About Sedevie: The guy is lucky to not be spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Any time you do damage to vertebrae in the neck you risk doing spinal cord damage. Him feeling up to going to State hockey and moving around is a great sign. And yes, he's on the shelf for six weeks before they re-evaluate the neck with another MRI and decide where to go from there (according to the Topeka Scarecrows web site).