SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey carerul now, he is one of my best friends from college. We used to call him Little John or LJ because we had another John friend who is bigger. We are very proud of him because it was fun watching him start out with the big camera on the football sidelines and I remember when he did his first sports segment on WDAZ we got a keg and all watched and had a great time.

Then you would know the answer to siouxbear1's question. He took over when my buddy left WDAZ on the weekends.

A little busy with being the Director of the Alumni Association but man I miss that guy!!!!

siouxperswing gold tourney out here next month, cant wait, always a great time...a great weeks worth of events including cocktail party in fountain hills :)

I like these refs. They're letting the boys play hockey!!

I was thinking the same thing, CIA. I can't remember the last time a game went this well this long without a bad call, and then the make up call for the first bad call. This has been a very well called game. Let's put this crew on our "favorite's" list.

I can't wait to go to the U of M games now hopefully they have started a skid tonight and the Sioux will take it to them!!! Anybody else posting here now going? If so show up at Sally's or Stub N' Herbs before the game!!!

I'll be at Sally's at least Friday night, hopefully Sat. too.

I was thinking the same thing, CIA. I can't remember the last time a game went this well this long without a bad call, and then the make up call for the first bad call. This has been a very well called game. Let's put this crew on our "favorite's" list.

And wouldn't you know it, CIA, we jinxed them. Totally blown checking from behind call on Oshie in the corner!