SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

tn_IMG_1484.jpgVS MNAEBOHBQLTYHPI.20061107205556.jpg

1 game at a time...............lets get a early lead and kick some seawolve azz..........the golden boy is back along with 2 more important parts on the blue line..........all 3 will improve our PP A LOT..............radke at forward and genoway at D per hak in the wednesday night coaches show posted by PCM along with kozek a healthy scratch..............wake up call.....................lets go siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SIOUX RADIO/WEBCAST

http://fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

sioux sweep, 5-2 and 4-3

OTHER WCHA ACTION

WCHA-Minnesota.gif @ WCHA-Wisconsin.gif

WCHA-MankatoState.gif @ WCHA-StCloudState.gif

WCHA-ColoradoCollege.gif @ WCHA-Duluth.gif

BSU @ MTU

NIAGARA @ DU

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say UND sweeps in a dominating fashion this weekend. I think they come out and make a statement to the rest of the WCHA that UND is back.

i hope you are correct :D will your hot streak continue or is this the weekend it stops??

i hope you are correct :Dwill your hot streak continue or is this the weekend it stops??

I think the streak stops this weekend. I think the Gophers win tonight behind Briggs (who has looked awesome the last 2 months). I read somewhere that Wisconsin is 4-0-1 against the #1 ranked team at the Kohl Center. I think UW wins on Saturday though.

Well it's sleeting here on the rez. It was blowing so hard this morning that the red sand plugged up the key hole on my front door and I had to use a wire to clean it out to get the door open. Now it's just sleeting! So, no grilling steak for me, it's Navajo Taco time!

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--9 Jonathan Toews--7 T.J. Oshie

24 Chris Porter--20 Matt Watkins--14 Brad Miller

21 Erik Fabian--17 Rylan Kaip--26 Kyle Radke

29 Chris VandeVelde--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

2 Joe Finley--28 Robbie Bina

4 Taylor Chorney--22 Brian Lee

6 Zach Jones--5 Chay Genoway

1 Phil Lamoureux

31 Anthony Grieco

30 Aaron Walski

Anchorage's lines

21 Josh Lunden--11 Paul Crowder--12 Justin Bourne

18 Chris Tarkir--71 Jay Beagle--9 Kevin Clark

14 Merit Waldrop--37 Peter Cartwright--44 Nick Lowe

24 Blair Tassone--22 Adam Corrin--55 Jared Tuton

5 Luke Beaverson--33 Mat Robinson

13 Nils Backstrom--7 Mark Smith

47 Ryan Berry--26 Chad Anderson

52 Nathan Lawson

30 Jon Olthuis

Chorney and Lee have had a recent great success playing together for the USA, let's hope that Bronze and Towes' Gold bring the Fighting Sioux a little extra umph and the Medal winning boys give the team the extra skill to take them to a sweep this week end.

My prediction for the weekend,

Duncan gets a hattie!!

I am watching the ECHL Game of the week between Trenton and Toledo while waiting for the webcast to come up. Troy Riddle slashed one of the Toledo D-man in front of his net and was he on the receiving end of a thumping. He might need some dental work for his trouble. :D It would be nice to see that kind of edge out of a Sioux D-man again. :)

Webcast usually doesn't come up until right before the start of the game. I was wondering if anyone else had trouble hearing the pre-game show with TH. Doesn't that usually start a half hour before they drop the puck?

Not getting the audio at this time either, but what's new with that! :D