SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs Badgers

Sioux-cia

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think he did too bad there. After watching the replay, it looked like he was screened by the Badger forward.

He had no idea what was transpiring in front of him because from his knees he couldn't see a thing. If he had gotten back up he might have been able to get into position. Sadly, even on his knees he isn't big enough to cover the whole net like an Elliot.

He had no idea what was transpiring in front of him because from his knees he couldn't see a thing. If he had gotten back up he might have been able to get into position. Sadly, even on his knees he isn't big enough to cover the whole net like an Elliot.

I understand what you're saying. The average college goaltender does tend to fall to his knees rather quickly. I guess that tells us where Elliott is at and where Lammy is at. :angry:

I understand what you're saying. The average college goaltender does tend to fall to his knees rather quickly. I guess that tells us where Elliott is at and where Lammy is at. :angry:

Agreed, and being able to pop back up quickly is what made Karl so great despite his stature.